PDA

View Full Version : Gday All

peter.cordi
12-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Hi to all.

I'm still a newbie but just finished building my first kit.
It's a SG-1F and just uploaded pics in the gallery section.

I was introduced to Pitbull Guitars through a mate and I have to say I'm now hooked. Can't wait to build the next one. Most probably be the Mk 2.

Have to say hats off to Adam and the lads. Great service you provide for all.

Cheers,

Pete.

gavinturner
12-09-2014, 04:33 AM
Welcome Peter! You did an amazing job on your SG - the colour is just amazing! You should definitely enter it in GOTM October. The MK-2 kit is one awesome axe as well if you go down that road. I absolutely love mine and I can't put it down. Would be great for another builder to join Wokka and myself in the MK club!

cheers,
Gav.

wokkaboy
12-09-2014, 04:53 AM
welcome Peter,
your SG-1F looks awesome, do you mean you mixed azure lagoon and dark onyx on the front ?
I actually tried that combo on an axe and it came up an interesting colour.
How does the SG play and sound ?

peter.cordi
12-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Cheers for the kind words fellas. Appreciate it.
To answer your question Warren. Yes indeed. I mixed both azure lagoon and dark onyx to get that lovely blend on the front. I did mix more of azure lagoon roughly 60-40 in its favour. Finished with a high gloss no ageing Overall very happy with the result. And yes it plays brilliantly. Producing some fantastic sounds. I've been thrashing it over the last couple of days.

Gav could you tell me how to enter the comp. I would love to try my luck having said that there's a lot of stiff competition. Cheers.

peter.cordi
12-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Never mind Gav just figured if out.
It's now been entered. Cheers :)

Gavin1393
12-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Well done. Looking forward to scooting over to GOTM to check it out. Welcome to our humble forum.

stan
13-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Welcome Peter, love the SG, simple and cool