PDA

View Full Version : Les Paul Demo

SIMpleONe89
08-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Hi guys another demo of my newly refinished Les Paul. Pickups are Tonerider Rocksongs, with Jimmy Page wiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FYLZjwcD7E

gavinturner
09-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Wow Simon! She sounds just amazing. Of course your awesome playing helps :) . Great job. I'm definitely sold on the rocksongs. I have 2 LP kits coming and I know what will be going into them now :) . Thanks for the great demo dude.

cheers,
Gav.

pablopepper
09-09-2014, 01:33 AM
Dude. Mad skills. Those toneriders are sweet as hell.

SIMpleONe89
09-09-2014, 05:55 AM
/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from gavinturner on September 8, 2014, 09:35
Wow Simon! She sounds just amazing. Of course your awesome playing helps :) . Great job. I'm definitely sold on the rocksongs. I have 2 LP kits coming and I know what will be going into them now :) . Thanks for the great demo dude.

cheers,
Gav.

Yes definitely worth the money! The 4 wires also help with lots of wiring mods!

wokkaboy
09-09-2014, 06:25 AM
sounds awesome Simon great playing and great sounding axe. Did you record the backing track and is it a drum machine on a loop ?
Very bluesy style of playing, love the licks !

bargeloobs
09-09-2014, 07:28 AM
I love the colour choice and the burst you got going on there, looks just like a bought one. Toneriders sound real nice, great chops too!

stan
09-09-2014, 10:54 AM
great guitar, top vid with nice playing!
Those Rocksongs are pretty cool, great value, and nice to hear them in action. You overdriven sound is really good.
What amp, etc were you using?

SIMpleONe89
12-09-2014, 04:36 AM
/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from stan on September 8, 2014, 19:54
great guitar, top vid with nice playing!
Those Rocksongs are pretty cool, great value, and nice to hear them in action. You overdriven sound is really good.
What amp, etc were you using?

I recorded line in through my Korg ampworks (digital effects) and I found it to be nicer than mic-ing my amp which is a cheap Vox VT20+ practice amp. The amp is a tweed clean simulator which sounds awesome. As for the overdrive, I'm using a Wampler pinnacle DIY clone to get a nice classic British drive. That's it, simple stuff.

Alkay
17-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Awesome mate. Great playing and I hope my one sounds just as nice.