PDA

View Full Version : 2nd anniversary sale specials

GlennGP
01-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Hey, so I just wanted to say how much fun it was chasing down those damned Easter Eggs today. You guys must have put a lot of effort into coding the site and the checkout to make that work, and boo-yah to the guys who worked out how to find them before they were promoted on FaceBook! No fair!

Even though I'd have loved to walk away with an LP I'm so happy to have scored an ST through this promotion, and I'll be pouring my heart and soul into it. Congrats to all others who scored a kit as well, and happy anniversary again to the Pitbull team!

barrylicious
01-09-2014, 11:09 AM
I'll second that........

Analyst69
01-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Totally agree. Didn't score anything in the end (was being a bit to choosy and hoping for a JM or RC kit), but had an awesome time hunting out the Easter Eggs and having a shot at it (I love a good puzzle). Well done PBG on putting together a fun day for all your fans :)

Brendan
01-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Agreed - great work to Ads - fairly sure he deserves a scotch (or two) by now.

pablopepper
01-09-2014, 11:22 PM
+1. I enjoyed it immensely even though I didn't end up with anything. Put a little excitement into an otherwise boring Sunday afternoon.

ponch
02-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Was a great day. Thanks again pbg crew. So what did everyone score in the sales. I was super lucky to get a sta for half price and a tla for $20. Soooooo stoked.

wokkaboy
02-09-2014, 01:41 AM
agreed thanks Ads and PBG team for a sensational sale, had no idea the bargains would keep coming. I ended up with a dozen bargain kits and thanks heaps Ads for giving myself and Nathan a Paulwonia LP for $20. I'll split the kits with my 4D mates Wayne and Dennis

Fretworn
02-09-2014, 02:03 AM
I don't know whether I'm glad or upset about being out all day yesterday. I missed all the fun (and bargains) but at least I'm not in trouble with the missus.

ponch
02-09-2014, 02:11 AM
Geez nice work wokka. Wanted to score the ib5 yesterday but out of stock. Any idea when they might be back in adam?

ultpanzi
02-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Tried six times to get an egg only to have it vanish from my cart but the ads were really kind to let both wokka and I have the LP-1P. Pitbull Guitars is such a great company, can't wait to see how much better it gets in the future.

wokkaboy
02-09-2014, 03:42 AM
ah ok so Eshays is Nathan, bizaar how me managed to both purchase the same axe at the same time.
I got a nice surprise my kits are already at the post office.
Thanks Ads and Bones for the super fast service !

pablopepper
02-09-2014, 04:17 AM
You got a forklift Woks?

wokkaboy
02-09-2014, 05:09 AM
HAHA yer Pablo might have to wheel them out to the car with a pallet jack

ultpanzi
02-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Freakishly weird actually. To be able to get the system to do that we mustve bought it in the same millisecond or thereabouts.

ponch
02-09-2014, 12:51 PM
Happened to aj and I as well with the sta kit. Fortunately for aj he must have processed just before me, even though I got the PayPal receipt also, so he scored the kit for $20. Fortunately for me, Adam refunded the price and emailed me just in time to snap up the sta for half price. Still more than happy with the buy, already planning the build. I'm a 2 humbucker guy at heart so this will be my first 3 singles guitar. Yay!

wokkaboy
03-09-2014, 04:59 AM
well done again Ads, Bones and PBG team, last kit I ordered about 6pm Sunday and they all arrived lunchtime Tuesday.
Always the best customer service around at PBG !
Can't wait to get home and unpack them all and check them out, its like an early xmas for me !

GlennGP
03-09-2014, 08:45 AM
Whereas, over here on the east coast ... (tick tock) ;-)

Timsan
03-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Me too, Glenn. Quite chuffed to have scored the 3/4 size ST1 to build for Mini Me. The waiting is driving me nuts though...!

gavinturner
06-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Yeah I'd also like to add my thanks (a bit belatedly) for the sale and an exciting day. Congratulations and well done to Ads, Bones and the team for 2 wonderful years and here's to many more in the future. I ended up with 6 new kits including 2 LPs wich I have never built before. Very excited to get them in my hot little hands.

cheers,
Gav.

AJ
07-09-2014, 02:04 AM
Thanks heaps for the great time last Sunday, the half price LP and the $20 Tl arrived on the doorstep yesterday. Will be able to check them out after my operation on Monday. Hopefully will have a bit more wind in the sails by next Wednesday :)
Once again, I cannot say enough kudos for the remarkable customer service!

wokkaboy
09-09-2014, 03:36 AM
best of luck with the operation today AJ, hope you have a speedy recovery and can start building your 2 new kits soon !
We are out of pizza again in the naughty room too mate ! haha