PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Brisbane area?

barrylicious
26-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Hi all. Just wondering if there is anyone in the Brisbane area on this site who woukd be interested in a meet and greet to exchange tips and tricks, show off your latest build and possibly have a jam and a scotch

wokkaboy
27-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Hi Barry, from memory Pablopepper, Van Hayden and Robin are in the Brisbane area, there are probably more I've forgotten about. Think they had a get together sometime earlier in the year. Hopefully one of them will see his thread

DanMade
27-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Hey Barry. I was just thinking about organising something like this.
Your idea was exactly what I had in mind.

pablopepper
28-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi Barry, absolutely interested. VanHaydn and I started to organise something at the beginning of the year but could never quite lock down a schedule. Timsan is also not too far away at the Sunshine Coast.

barrylicious
29-07-2014, 04:35 AM
Sweet. Sounds like a plan then

So what are everyone's Availabilities?
I'm lucky enough to run my own business. And can wiggle some spare time am/pm Anyday except Sunday.
As staff are worth big $$$$$! On Sundays , whilst I don't cost anything (except my family time).

pablopepper
29-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Only ever really available on weekends. :)

wokkaboy
30-07-2014, 12:14 AM
looks likes Saturday has to be your day Brisbane-ites. Be good for you guys to get some photos and maybe a quick video of a jam !

Timsan
13-08-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm keen, but I'll have to play it by ear. :) I sometimes get last minute calls for fill-in gigs, and the calendar is starting to fill up as it is.

What if we try to get something happening towards the end of the year? Say, mid-November onwards? It will give us enough notice to clear the schedule and make time for it.

barrylicious
14-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Sounds sweet.
I'm taking a bit of a lifestyle change at the moment. So I'm good any day at all now
Work can go suck a big fat one.
Here's to early retirement. Depending on tomorrow's powerball draw!
But seriously....... Any day is a good day for me.

DanMade
14-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Same here. Any day is good for me.

VanHaydn
18-08-2014, 09:56 AM
yip free 24/7 well until the bubs demands his nectar!