PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

jay0417
21-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi folks, it's Jeroen here. The guy that won one of the LPs in the 2000-like give-away on Facebook.
Mine is going to be done up in pinks and when done auctioned off. Proceeds will go to cancer research.

I had this idea to paint a guitar pink ever since I found out my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. I had a cheapo (Samick) guitar all ready to be painted, but now it's just so much better. Thanks PBG for the kit, thanks for reading y'all.

Hopefully I can get some pictures on here soon.

lawry
21-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi Jeroen. I'm pleased to see you starting a thread. I imagine there are many like myself who are behind you with the reason for this build. I hope you enjoy bunging it all together and turning it into icon for the fight against breast cancer. Please post often and ask questions as you need. There are a lot of excellent, highly experienced amateurs here and two brilliant, supportive luthiers.
Cheers.

WeirdBits
22-06-2014, 01:12 AM
Welcome Jeroen, and congrats on winning the LP. Great idea and a very worthy cause, I'm sure everyone here on the forum will help out in any way we can. Good luck with the build.

Dengreg
22-06-2014, 11:04 AM
All the best with the build, all the best for your sister..

wokkaboy
24-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Hi Jeroen,
welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing pics of the pink LP and what a great cause to donate the proceeds to. All the best to your sister.

Fretworn
24-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Welcome Jeroen!

jay0417
06-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Much appreciated. As some of you know I have started a Facebook page. You can visit http://www.Facebook.COM/thepinkguitar. You will also find a link there to donate money and a build diary of sorts. I will shortly start one here as well and I am working on the first video for the YouTube channel (or Vimeo, haven't decided yet).

Will update you folks soon!

stan
06-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Welcome Jeroen, such a great idea, all the best with your build!