PDA

View Full Version : PBG HQ is on the move...

adam
14-06-2014, 06:11 AM
This weekend and Monday we will be moving PBG HQ (and Lucinda) from my Unit to a nice big house in the 'burbs.

We've outgrown my tiny unit, Bone's place and our storage unit. So, it will be great to have everything in the one place.

Please note I will be out of contact for a few days as my internet won't be up and running until next Thursday night.

If you do have any urgent issues, please remember you can email phil@pitbullguitars.com (deliveries, stock queries), Dingobass@pitbullguitars.com (technical queries), or gavmeister@pitbullguitars.com or brendan@pitbullguitars.com for general how-to's. All these guys have my mobile number if needed.

Perthites, stay tuned for a celebration to mark the opening of our new HQ.

wokkaboy
14-06-2014, 06:18 AM
excellent news Ads, thats great, congratulations. Any hints to what suburb that may be ?
When you're settled in would love to come around for a celebratory beer !

maxaxe
14-06-2014, 08:09 AM
I hope the move goes smoothly for you, as it's a always a huge headache & disruption. Guaranteed bonus is that you will find various long lost bits of hardware (maybe even a forgotten Tele?) during the process.
Good luck with it . . .

Max

bargeloobs
14-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Nice one Adz, great to see the PBG empire expanding.

"Perthites, stay tuned for a celebration to mark the opening of our new HQ"

I gotta say the heart sunk just a bit when I saw you weren't sending a bus over to pick up all us blokes over this side, man I'd be totally keen on a piss up and a jam at the nu Pitbull HQ :-)
Seriously though, congrats!

Dengreg
14-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Good luck with the move. Will nearly need to open a sub branch in each state if this keeps up. All you guys over west are doing a great job.

lawry
14-06-2014, 10:43 AM
Hope all goes smoothly for you! I hate moving, it's so damn mind numbing and stressful at the same time. And it takes a lot of work.
But congrats on your upgrading.