PDA

View Full Version : Wudtone Intellectual Property

adam
06-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Folks, as we have now officially severed ties with our good friend Andy at Wudtone, we need to cease using any Wudtone Intellectual (I use that term loosely) Property, or "IP" for you Hipsters.

As such, if you go to our Wudtone page you will now see a lot of blank image thumbnails against the colours. The only remaining images are ones that we have taken, like Wokka's magnificent Amaranthine Double Neck and GlennGP's TL-1.

However, I think between us, we can fill in most of the gaps there. I just don't have the time to go through all the forum posts and GOTM entries to find the right photos.

So, again, I'm crowd sourcing the task.

If you think you've got a good photo that shows off a particular Wudtone finish and you are happy for us to use it, for as long as we have Wudtone stock left, then please send it to me. Email it to adam@pitbullguitars.com or post it in a reply to this thread.

If there's any additional information, such as number of coats, the type of wood, how the wood was prepared, or anything else you think a potential customer might like to know, please include in your email or post.

Thank you