PDA

View Full Version : Just joined

nic1981
15-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi all, just received my new tele TL-1A kit. This will be my first build and my 1st electric guitar. Have had acoustic guitars for years and always wanted to venture into the electric market but something I had never done. If anyone has built this kit, I would love to hear how they went and any troubles they come across during the build. The biggest thing will be the final set up. As I haven't had a lot of experience with electric guitars so finding a good setup might be difficult. Looking forward to posting the build progression and getting some feed back as I go
Cheers

Brendan
15-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Welcome along Nic - TL's are a nice kit - hope the build goes well for you. Make sure you start a diary of the build (we love photos!) so that if you run into any issues, someone can give you a hand.

stan
15-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Hey Nic, welcome and enjoy!

lawry
15-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Cheers Nic.
Gotta love the ash bodies and a Tele is a great axe. Looking forward to seeing how it comes together for you.

gavinturner
15-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Welcome aboard Nic. With a build diary, the experts here are by your side every step of the way. Enjoy your first build - I guarantee it won't be your last. These ash Teles are awesome kits, can't wait to read about yours!

Cheers,
Gav.

Fretworn
15-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Welcome!