PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Gems

adam
23-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Hey folks,

It's finally happened, I literally can't read every post on the Forum.

In the start, when we had a handful of users, I could read and respond to every post on the Forum, as there were only 2 or 3 a day.

Then, as we grew, I could at least read every post that came through and respond to a few that needed answers or deserved some comment for their awesomeness.

Now, though, I literally can't read every post... I get email notifications for every post (as does Gav) and they are just coming in too think and fast to read all of them properly (and to look at the pictures).

That leads me to think that I might be missing out on some "hidden gems". I genuinely love seeing what you guys do with these kits and I don't want to miss any, or leave anyone feeling like their work hasn't been noticed or appreciated.

So, if anyone wants to nominate someone's build as a "hidden gem", please, post a link so I (and others) can check it out.

Also, don;t forget about our Gallery thread, where you can post just pictures of your finished build, under the thread for the model number of the kit.

Bass Guy
23-01-2014, 09:19 AM
A very good idea- I can think of a few works in progress that would be contenders.

Will this be a separate forum category, or should we highlight it with the words Hidden Gem?

adam
23-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Hey BG, if we keep this thread running and just add "hidden gems" as we find them, and post links in this thread, it should work.

Edit - Also, the "Subscribe" button does work. So, if you find a thread you want to follow, like this one, click the "Subscribe" button and you will get a notification when there is a new post (I think/hope).