PDA

View Full Version : Gday All

Barney
24-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Howdy Pitbull People,
I'm Barney from Toowoomba in Qld. I refer to myself as a born again muso 'cos I have recently got back into gigging after 25 years off it while life got in the way. I had forgotten just what a buzz it is!
Anyhoo, I "stumbled across" Pitbull Guitars somehow, on Facebook from memory, and the very same night I ordered my first kit, a "FVB-4 Flying V Bass" I had been searching for one for ages but couldn't bring myself to cough up the thousands of bucks needed to get my hands on a Gibson, and some of the knockoffs didn't turn me on too much. I finally made a start last weekend and it seems to be coming along nicely so far.
I can't wait to see how it goes, I have high hopes for it.

Cheers

Barney
http://www.pitbullguitars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/s2zi6-DSCF7984.JPG

Brendan
24-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Welcome along Barney - my olds lived in Toowoomba for a couple of years when Dad worked on the local base. Nice part of the world. Dead keen to see how the V bass goes and love to see what you think about it after you're done. Bass player myself and this is one I haven't done.

Fretworn
24-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome Barney.

gavinturner
24-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Hi Barney, welcome to the PBG clan! Haven't seen one of these built before so very interested in how it comes out! I'm sure it wont be your last - the bulding addiction is sure to kick in very soon :). Great to have you aboard, and I look forward to reading your build diary and keeping up with each step of the build.

cheers,
Gav.

stan
25-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Welcome Barney - looks like a great start