PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

GlennGP
20-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Collected the mail this arvo and, whaddaya know, there's a bleedin card from the beaut blokes at Pitbull Guitars! Seriously, you guys take the cake for customer service, you really do. Please don't stop what you're doing, it's working! And have yourselves a fantastic Christmas!

Now, I don't have time to pop a card on the mail, so please consider this video my Christmas message to you all. I think this has something for everyone!

http://youtu.be/cCSmWLLzcHY

robin
20-12-2013, 09:47 AM
You beat me to it Glenn.

But my sentiments exactly. Merry Christmas to all the staff at PBG and of course to my all my PBG family in OZ and overseas.

Have a safe and Blessed Christmas.

rob

DanMade
20-12-2013, 10:01 AM
+1, Merry Christmas to all the PBG crew, and fellow forumites.

A simple thing like an actual card in the mail goes along way, shows some time and thought went into it rather than it being just another automatically generated email.
It put a smile on my face when I opened the mail today.

AJ
20-12-2013, 10:08 AM
And I also bid the PBG Team and all the fine people here on the forum a safe Merry Xmas.

maxaxe
20-12-2013, 10:38 AM
/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from DanMade on December 19, 2013, 19:01
+1, Merry Christmas to all the PBG crew, and fellow forumites.

A simple thing like an actual card in the mail goes along way, shows some time and thought went into it rather than it being just another automatically generated email.
It put a smile on my face when I opened the mail today.

Yeah, a lovely surprise in the mail.
Wishing a happy & safe festive season to all.

Max

stan
20-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Merry Christmas to the awesome PBG staff team and all the great people who make up the forum!

adam
20-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Thanks guys, all the best for Christmas. If you didn't see the Facebook post, Bones needs to have some time off, so we won't be shipping any orders after midday today. He'll be back on the job around January 2nd.

lawry
20-12-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm in this too!
I've had a fantastic time in this community with advice, support and humour. Chris (wife) and I are about to choof off for a week where there is no wifi or mobile phones so I would like to wish all a merry Xmas with a significant dose of overindulgence. Hope to be reading about your fun times on my return.
Cheers to all,
Lawry

wokkaboy
20-12-2013, 11:57 PM
like everyone said a safe and Merry Christmas to all the PBG staff and the growing forum family. Hope the staff enjoy a well earnt break.
The Christmas card put a smile on my face too, love the photo !
In the meantime with a 2 week break I can't wait to finish off some ongoing projects and start two new ones, mainly the spalted 6 string bass I am very excited about. May even see DB about a de-fret !

Fretworn
21-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Quote from GlennGP on December 19, 2013, 18:01
Collected the mail this arvo and, whaddaya know, there's a bleedin card from the beaut blokes at Pitbull Guitars! Seriously, you guys take the cake for customer service, you really do. Please don't stop what you're doing, it's working! And have yourselves a fantastic Christmas!

Couldn't say it better myself Glenn. The Christmas card was just another example of how dedicated and down to earth the PBG crew area.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Brendan
21-12-2013, 03:02 AM
Merry Christmas to all - hope you all get some time to spend with those you love and most of all your guitars!

keloooe
21-12-2013, 04:43 AM
Yes, that card was a great surprise in the mail last night, put a big smile on my face! PBG put the most effort into anything out of every business I have been a part of, great year for them this year, and Merry Christmas to all here on the forum!

MetalMatt
21-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Super chuffed to get a Pitbull Guitars xmas card in the mail today! Very nice touch fellas, now you motley looking crew (crue?) are pinned to my board on my guitar workbench.

Thanks again!