PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull Guitars Milestone

Gavin1393
07-12-2013, 11:13 PM
It seems completely appropriate to post this under inspiration!

Today, 7th December 2013, marks the day that the Pit Bull Guitars Facebook page smashed through 1000 likes! This is a phenomenal achievement and everyone has in some small or larger way contributed to this achievement, from the founder of PBG, Adam aka Telenapper, Bones aka Phil who makes sure the guitars are sent out and Dingobass aka Phil who ensures the Wudtone supplies reach their destination as well as the copious amounts of help, information guitar bodies, etc.
Then there have been the guest judges, the forum members, the face book members, outside events, welcoming committees and such that have all contributed to making PBG OUR friendly and co-operative community that it is.

Once more, can you all join me in thanking and congratulating the boss-man for his vision and for giving the majority of us something to do with our spare time and for helping to alleviate the symptoms of GAS - Guitar Acquisition Syndrome!

Gavmeister

http://www.pitbullguitars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/40v73-image.jpg

lawry
07-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Hurrah!
It is a great achievement and the work that goes into it is not insignificant. I for one am very appreciative of everyone's guidance, assistance and enthusiasm that has helped me make two very playable, unique guitars.

adam
07-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Hey cheers Gav, lovely sentiment. Yes, we've been successful purely because of the awesome people who came on board early on and embraced it.

Just think, when we started, we had 7 kits to choose from (we now have over 70!) and about 6 regulars on our Forum. How it has grown in just over a year.

Once we sort out these pesky DDOS attacks, I can only think we'll get bigger and better. Keep spreading the word.

Cheers to all you regulars! (It's a bit early to start drinking, so I'll have another coffee in your honour).

WeirdBits
08-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Congrats to Pit Bull for cracking the 1000 mark, well done guys! Great business, great service and an amazing community. Thank you Adam, Phil, Phil, and Gav too, as well as everyone in the community for creating this incredible experience.

GlennGP
08-12-2013, 06:39 AM
As I've said elsewhere, this forum stands out for its lack of spite and its abundance of goodwill. The combination is what keeps us coming back, along with the opportunity to build great guitars with loads of support. Congrats to the team and all you other supporters!

maxaxe
08-12-2013, 08:20 AM
SPLENDID effort gentlemen!

It is a true joy to be part of this community.

Max

stan
08-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Thanks to the great team at PBG - well done guys!

And also to all the great people that make up the PBG community - your builds, advice and interaction are inspirational

Scott J.
08-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Adam, Phil, Phil, Gav, Lucinda, (and everyone who's made PBG a success) ... stand up and take a well-deserved bow!

Take pride in the fact that you've not only brought untold joy and happiness to what might well have been miserable bloody lot of old (and not so old) buggers, but you've provided us with some much needed "therapy" and, I dare say, kept many an "idle hand" busy and "off the streets and out of trouble!" :D

So, from those (of us) who like to rock (and twang and boogie and ...) - we salute you!

In the words of Mr Grace - "You've all done very well!" :D

Fretworn
08-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Congratulations Guys! And thanks!

Tim
08-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Well done PITBULL and many thanks

jase
10-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Congrats to all the PBG Crew

keloooe
10-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Contragts to the whole team! It has been a wonderful journey here, and expect more pestness soon!

wokkaboy
10-12-2013, 11:26 PM
yes agreed Gavmiester, without these kits to build we'd be missing out on all the fun. PBG continues to grow and the forumites are becoming a larger and closer family. Keep up the good work PBG and forumites.
In other good news DB agreed to expand the naughty corner to the naughty room but can't offer any wifi just yet !

Rohan
11-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Big congrats from me as well!

Haven't been here much lately... Too busy playing/learning my very first guitar which I built from a PBG kit! I'm itching to get onto the next one!

gavinturner
15-12-2013, 03:45 AM
Yes, well done guys. I love this forum and the great people I have met here. The friends I have made and the exceptional customer service pitbull offers keeps me coming back. There is a real sense of community here that can't be replicated.. Sensational effort guys!

Cheers,
Gav.

Brendan
15-12-2013, 05:41 AM
Well done - from nothing, you've created a community of interest that has now over 1000 people interested. I think the level of customer service and expertise from the cruë is what sets PBG's out from the rest.

Analyst69
16-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Congrats PBG

This is an awesome endorsement of what many of us already knew..Pitbull Guitars and the associated forum are definitely the place to be (especially for anyone with GAS).

Thanks also to PBG for the T-shirt from the Facebook giveaway. Came in the post this week, wore it to a Christmas gathering with my musical friends this weekend and continue to tell them to get into kit building.

Cheers

Darren