PDA

View Full Version : Ormsby Shark 10th Anniversary project

GlennGP
27-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Apologies to Adam if this isn't okay, but I figure Perry Ormsby is a pretty inspirational guy and he's only $600 off his target for filming the production of his Shark 10th anniversary guitars. If you haven't already pledged I reckon an investment of $30 odd for the video is well worthwhile. I for one will love seeing him put these things together. If interested go here :http://www.pozible.com/project/173550 .
If not, never mind!

stan
28-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Some seriously awesome work there, love the shark

Analyst69
29-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Nice to see the funding made it the rest of the way today.

I had thought to do the same as you Glenn and post something, but had similarly not been sure if it was okay. For anyone still interested the pledges still stay open for another 8 days.

I'm sure the DVDs will provide some interesting insights for any budding luthier.

Cheers

adam
29-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Hey Glenn, I did see this when you posted and wanted to comment, but I was distracted with all of the site dramas (which seem to have been resolved - *touches a lot of wood*). Absolutely no problem at all supporting Perry with his ventures. He was most welcoming and helpful when DB and I went to meet with him. In fact, if the crowdfunding is still open, I don't mind making a contribution on behalf of PBG.

GlennGP
29-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks Adam! Crowdfunding is open for another eight days or so, so even though he's hit the target, you can score a reward for pitching in some dollars.