PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer service

Ragedyman
21-10-2013, 12:24 PM
You will all see my new Pitbull guitar in the next couple of weeks. It has been my first ever build. The customer support i have experienced ha been second to none. For that reason alone i would recommend pitbull to anyone. What i have (almost finished) is something i am very proud of. Yes i have changed a few bits but isn't that the beauty of a BYO guitar. COMPANIES LIKE THIS WITH REAL CUSTOMER FOCUS DONT COME ALONG EVERY DAY. Buy Pitbull. Great work guy's

Brendan
21-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Great to see that the great service is common to many. Looking forward to seeing your build Ragedyman!

Tim
21-10-2013, 09:21 PM
This is why PITBULL GUIATRS have such a loyal following, great customer service and of course a great product. Look forward to your build diary.

lawry
21-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Have to agree with these comments. I have just finished my first build and am about to start my second. There were a few daunting moments with a bit of uncertainty and I received responses to my dilemmas very quickly. Everyone helped and it was great. And when I was after a custom Wudtone colour DB was brilliant. He had it spot in in a day or two. In fact, there are three workmates who were so impressed by the whole setup that they ordered their own kits after seeing how well mine went. Yep, I'm hooked!

Gavin1393
22-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Hey Ragedyman!

Always a pleasure to help out a fellow guitar builder! One of our key goals and values at Pit Bull is to bring back the love of building guitars. Everything we do is centered around this and hence the support, video's and time that we will spend to achieve this. Gettting grateful responses encourages us because we then know we are on the right track.

Gav

robin
22-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Firstly, welcome to the PBG family Ragedyman.

Secondly, couldn't agree more with your sentiments. Adam and the whole crew do a superb job, add to that a Community that is second to none, and you can see why some of us are addicted.

rob

stan
22-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Welcome RM, youve hit the nail on the head

adam
22-10-2013, 07:09 AM
Hey Ragedyman, thanks for your kind words. Looking forward to seeing your first build.

Don't forget, and this goes for every Forum member, there is a "Review" option on every kit we sell. We encourage everyone to put their feedback in there. We don't even mind if its negative feedback, as long as its constructive.

Not sure about you guys, but customer reviews is one of the major factors that determine whether I do business with a business.

keloooe
22-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Yup.... That's the best way to describe Pit Bull Guitars...