PDA

View Full Version : Chronic, JohnnyChronic

johnnychronic
11-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Hello I just ordered my first kit guitar and I'm really looking forward to working on the RC-1.
I love guitars and my occupation is airbrush artist. I will combine both passions but, I want
this one to be a traditional paint job and I'll be creative on the next one.

DanMade
11-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Hey there mr Chronic.

Welcome along. Can't wait to see what you can come up with,with that airbrush. The possibilities seem endless.

Good luck with your first build. =)

Tim
11-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Welcome Johnny to the PBG clan ..Look forward to seeing your build diary

wokkaboy
11-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Welcome Johnny, good kit RC1 to start on, I love a good airbrush on a guitar so can't wait to see your 2nd build with air brushing. Where are you based ? would love to see some of your air brushing work and some tips/advice.
Start a build diary, ask lots of questions, take your time and enjoy the build (think I got forumites favourite welcome tips there !)

robin
11-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Welcome aboard Johnny. Some airbrushed guitars will spice up the place, can't wait to see some.

Like Wokka said, ask lots of questions, take your time, and most importantly, enjoy the build.

Cheers
rob

stan
11-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Welcome Johnny, looking forward to your participation on the forum and some of your art!

Scott J.
11-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Hi J.C. ... greetings and welcome to the PBG clan ... we don't really need to tell you to enjoy the building process - its almost impossible not to! ... especially with all the knowledge and help available form the crew here - as DingoBass says "for every problem, there's an answer" (or words to that effect) and you'll always find someone in the community here with the answer to any problem you encounter.

Everyone here loves seeing other's builds progress as much we do our own (well, almost as much! :D ) so don't forget to start you build diary on the site here and we'll all be looking forward to watching it come together.

lawry
12-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi Johnny. While all the welcomes are being handed out I will throw in mine too. Welcome! My first build was an RC-1 and I am really pleased with it. The guys on the forum were a fantastic support for my doubts and uncertainties so if you have any questions, just ask. I reckon you'll have fun and end up with great guitar. And I too am looking forward to seeing some of your guitartwork.

phloggy
12-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Me too! I've been absent a while, but hi!

johnnychronic
12-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Wow! Thank you everyone, that's a great welcome. Just for my basic profile; I'm a Canadian that has been living in Taiwan for 15 years. I'm a family Guy. And I like to learn new things. (and take long walks on short beaches Jk)
While I'm waiting on my kit I have a few guitar bodies that I picked up for dirt. I've prepped them but, the hardest part for me is making the final design decision. I would really love to hear some ideas that you guys would love to see.
Cheers, John

Fretworn
14-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Welcome.

gavinturner
14-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Welcome Johnny! I'm eager to read about your first build - you always remember your first ;). Great support and encouragement here in the forum. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Gavin.