PDA

View Full Version : n00bie hello from sunny California

WestSacGreenDesignGP
04-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Hello all - I've not done anything remotely like this before, but am looking forward to it. My wife bought me an LP 1 kit for my birthday, so here goes....

AJ
05-10-2013, 01:18 AM
welcome aboard, Plenty of experts here to assist with advice etc as needed. You will be happy with the LP1 kit, I have done one as my first effort.

wokkaboy
05-10-2013, 02:19 AM
welcome to the Pit Bull family WestSacGreenDesign, good kit to start on and amazing value what finished product you can end up with.
Take your time and have a good read of the 'how to build thread'. If you have any questions fire away on the forum there is always plenty of help and experienced builders and LP-1 kit probably being one of the better sellers plenty of builders to guide you through the build.
Start a build diary and take lots of photos, and enjoy the build !
It's great to have another American builder onboard

stan
05-10-2013, 04:20 AM
Welcome and enjoy!

Tim
05-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the PBG clan. Take your time ,enjoy the build and look forward to seeing your build diary

robin
05-10-2013, 10:19 AM
G'day WestSacGreenDesignGP,

Welcome to the PBG Family. Don't worry about being a noob. I think most of us here had never tried anything like this before, but with this fabulous Forum you will get all the help you could ever need to finish your guitar.

As everybody has said, take your time and enjoy the build.

cheers
rob

Brendan
05-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Welcome along - hope the LP goes well for you!

Good luck and there's plenty of help around if you need it!

gavinturner
05-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Welcome! Looking forward to your build thread. Most people here were in exactly the same position with their first build. Great folks here to give you encouragement and advice. The forum is half the enjoyment . Have fun and tell us all about it!

Cheers,
Gavin.

Rohan
05-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Hey mate!

Good luck with your build!

Always ask questions... plus... read all the build diaries...there is a wealth of information in there...

Cheers,
Rohan.

Fretworn
09-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Welcome.