PDA

View Full Version : **IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

adam
23-09-2013, 06:04 AM
Friends,

At midnight tonight (EST), Sunday 22 September, we will be switching the website over to a new server.

We have completely rebuilt the site with an unprecedented amount of security, so we won't have to live through the last few days again. New Forum registrations will even have to solve a basic maths problem to get access!

Everything should be as it was, but we have new Forum software, so that will look a little different. This software gives us much better security and also has full support so, eventually, we can add the features you have been asking for... like "read or unread" notifications.

So, If you happen to still be up at that time (that's only 10pm here in the West) maybe just take a break from the site and check back in tomorrow. I just don't want for you to post on the old forum and it doesn't make it to the new forum.

Mark will transfer all orders, forum content, etc, from the old to the new shortly after midnight EST and it will take a while to switch over, but you shouldn't notice any disruption.

You will know you are on the new site if you see the line "Build and customise your own electric guitar" under our Pit Bull Guitars logo on the homepage. Other than that, it should look and feel exactly the same.

As with any website migration, I'm sure it won't be without some glitches, so, if you do see anything that doesn't look right, please email me (adam@pitbullguitars.com).

Thanks again for your support.