PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Brisbane Qld

brew78
18-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Hi everyone,

Discovered Pitbullguitars a few weeks ago and have made my first purchase of a beautiful MB-1. This is my first build and I've never used a solderer, but after viewing the video guides & diagrams, Im looking forward to getting stuck in. Not before a bit of practice though.
I've just ordered "Azure lagoon" for the body colour & clear for the neck. I think it will look amazing. Loving the white fretboard too.
Thanks again. Already thinking of what I wanna do next.

wokkaboy
18-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi Brew,
welcome to the forum family, another Queenslander, there's a few Pit Bull builders there already.
Good choice for a 1st kit, should look fantastic in azure lagoon.
Start a build diary and take lots of photos and ask any question you have - plenty of help on the forum.
You have probably read Dingobass's sanding mantra, have a read on the thread about how to build a PBG kit and best of luck. You should have warmer temps for the wudtone to cure so thats a bonus !

DanMade
18-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Welcome mate. Nice choice with the MB, that guitar has me intrigued. It's quite unique.

There's a few of us Queenslander's here now, we should organize a meet up some time.

Scott J.
18-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi Brew and welcome to the club.

Sounds like you've already been bitten by the bug (Pitbullus wantmorofem) :D ... it doesn't take long doesn't? ... but don't worry, you're amongst many fellow sufferers! (we don't cure it! - we exacerbate it! :D )

We'll all be looking forward to seeing your kit finished and "rocking the neighbourhood" ... don't forget to keep us posted with a build diary and enter your pics in Guitar Of The Month

robin
18-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi Brew, and welcome to the Pitbull Family.

Another Brisbanite here, with a well and truly established Pitbull addiction. As Wokka said, don't be timid to ask questions, we were all beginners once and the help you will receive from these Forums is absolutely amazing.

Take your time and enjoy the build.

cheers
rob

Tim
18-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Greetings Brew and welcome to the PBG clan. Look foward to seeing your build diary come together.
And dont rush your build enjoy the process
Tim

Brendan
18-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Welcome along Brew - hope the build goes well - good luck with it and I'll look forward to seeing it in the Build Diaries...

Fretworn
19-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Welcome Brew!

Timsan
23-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Welcome, Brew. Nice to meet another Queenslander.

/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from DanMade on September 17, 2013, 16:55

There's a few of us Queenslander's here now, we should organize a meet up some time.

I was thinking the same thing.
Hook up for a jam, take lots of pics of the PBG builds and create an album.
I haven't got my PBG kit yet, since it's a special order, but I could bring a drum kit...