PDA

View Full Version : **Please Read Before Posting Here**

adam
30-08-2013, 10:11 AM
This thread is just for photographs (and a brief description) of finished Pit Bull Guitars Electric Guitar and Bass kits, built by customers.

If you have finished your kit and want to show it off, then please post a few pics in the thread corresponding to the model of your kit. If there is no thread for your kit, you're welcome to start one. Please don't start a new thread for a kit that has already been posted. Just add your photos as a Reply.

We want to keep this thread clean, so any comments or off-topic posts will be removed. Please don't be offended if this happens to you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Brendan
04-03-2019, 05:31 PM
All - a heads up - I've now set this forum list to be moderated before anyone can post a new title. We'll leave comments open for now.

Brendan
29-03-2019, 09:17 PM
And just a reminder - we're keeping the Photo Gallery to kit names only, so we may rename or move posts to align.

paulh
30-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Hi. I started a new thread DSZ-1 to post photos of my zebrawood strat but all the photos appear in one group and can't be enlarged. The smaller images look useless. Have I done something wrong with the upload. I'd prefer that the pics could be enlarged for people interested in this guitar build.

thanks, Paul

Brendan
30-10-2020, 08:20 PM
Hi. I started a new thread DSZ-1 to post photos of my zebrawood strat but all the photos appear in one group and can't be enlarged. The smaller images look useless. Have I done something wrong with the upload. I'd prefer that the pics could be enlarged for people interested in this guitar build.

thanks, Paul

Paul - depends on the resolution you uploaded them -as a JPG we allow 1500 pixels a side as the max - limitation is to keep the online storage costs down as with many builds and photos - storage can be an issue. Alternatives are through getting the images stored in an alternative storage and shared - e.g., Imgur - https://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8108

Hope that helps.

paulh
30-10-2020, 09:11 PM
Hi Brendan - very impressed with your speedy reply, I was expecting 24 hours at least! These were iphone shots but I ramped them back to 150 in Lightroom. I'll try to drop that by 75% and see what happens.

Thanks again for getting back to me so fast.

cheers
Paul

Brendan
30-10-2020, 10:05 PM
Hi Brendan - very impressed with your speedy reply, I was expecting 24 hours at least! These were iphone shots but I ramped them back to 150 in Lightroom. I'll try to drop that by 75% and see what happens.

Thanks again for getting back to me so fast.

cheers
Paul

No worries Paul - just checking your images - largest one has one side at 250 pixels, so plenty of room to play there - could go 6 x bigger on the longest side.

paulh
31-10-2020, 04:51 AM
Hi Brendan. I just increased the resolution and reposted and they're fine now! When I originally posted the files were too large, so I reduced them but in doing so made them too small. All good now. Thanks again for your quick response.

cheers
Paul