PDA

View Full Version : Member Profile - Problems Editing

Scott J.
27-07-2013, 07:42 AM
G'day PBG

I'm finding it impossible to edit my Member Profile! ... being keen and eager when I first joined the community I just rushed through filling out the bare minimum details (no pic, no email address, no bio, etc.) and I'm now finding that I can't get back into that section to update it.

When I select the "Edit Profile" option in the header, I'm directed to a section where I can only change my billing & shipping addresses? (can't to any update to my actual Member Profile) ... and updating Forum Options only seems to permit me to change my on-forum "signature" ... am I missing something? ... or have been a bad boy and now I'm "standing in the corner"? :D

adam
27-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Hey Scott, yes, I noticed this too. I am certain that you used to be able to go into your profile and edit it. Maybe someone else can confirm this was the case. It seems that one of the recent updates (for the Forum software) has disabled this function.

I've mentioned it to our Webmaster (my Brother) and he is going to look into it.

Alternatively, if you want, you can create a new account, with a different email address, then fill out your profile when you set it up, and I will transfer your posts to the new account and delete this old one. A bit messy but it will work.

Edit: If you send me the "Bio" you want in there, I can insert it into your account through the admin panel.