PDA

View Full Version : HIYA

Tim
17-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Hiya from Tim yes I am a newbie to pitbull. Recently got my first order of Wudtone CARMINE GYPSY very sexy.
To coat an old kit I have had floating around here for years Twin neck SG,long story bad experience.
Looking forward to finishing this an getting into some PITBULL bass kits. Great to see a helpful business and a great guitar building community.

dingobass
17-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Welcome aboard Mr Tim..... :)

Gavin1393
17-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Nice to have you with us Tim.

Fretworn
17-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome.

wokkaboy
18-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Hi Tim,
welcome to the forum family, look forward to seeing pics of the twin neck SG, no doubt its not a Pit Bull kit , interested to see how it differs. Start a build diary on the forum and ask any questions you have there's plenty of experienced builders to answer your questions - and we have a resident Pest, user kelooe !

Bundy64
18-07-2013, 02:00 AM
Welcome aboard

Tim
18-07-2013, 05:29 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes. Wokka from the look of your kit I would say thay are indentical. Only difference is that you got yours from a business (PITBULL) that cares about its customers. Were is I didn't (this was before pitbull started). As I said this kit was kicking around for a bit before I got into it and got parts that didn't arrive with kit. Anyway that's all in the past I am onboard with pitbull now and am looking forward to many enjoyable builds.

keloooe
18-07-2013, 01:22 PM
/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from wokkaboy on July 17, 2013, 10:47
Hi Tim,
welcome to the forum family, look forward to seeing pics of the twin neck SG, no doubt its not a Pit Bull kit , interested to see how it differs. Start a build diary on the forum and ask any questions you have there's plenty of experienced builders to answer your questions - and we have a resident Pest, user kelooe !
Hey look, it's Mr Tim!!!
Welcome to the forums!!!
Yes, I am the resident Pest, but Woks, ya forgot that my name has 3 o's, not 2!!!

Tim
24-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Ok as a newbie ..I am still trying to work out the forum details ..Anyway Iam trying to start my Bio and I can see where it is supposed to go( I think) BUT I doesn't want to work for me.. Can someone explain how to do thus step...Cheers

Brendan
24-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Welcome aboard Tim - having seen some of the PBG bass kits up and personal like, they're pretty good to date!
Hope you have more success with PBG than who ever you used before.