PDA

View Full Version : Realtone Opens in Australia

Gavin1393
11-07-2013, 03:42 AM
I have bought a number of items from the New Zealand based operation.

Realtone Music is now open in Australia. As the premier guitar parts supplier downunder, we have now opened our new Australian warehouse and online store on the Sunshine Coast, QLD.

Our extensive range of parts is now available online in Australia from: www.realparts.com.au

Please Note: As an existing or previous Australian customer on www.guitarparts.co.nz, there are a few things you need to know about our new webstore.
• You can login to www.realparts.com.au and place orders using your existing www.guitarparts.co.nz login details and password.. it's simple!
• If it's been a while, and you can't remember your login details, simply click the forgot password link on the login page.
• All orders ship via Auspost eParcel and eParcel Express service.
• All orders are charged in Australian Dollars.

AJ
11-07-2013, 06:10 AM
great looking store Gavin

keloooe
14-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Mmmmmmm..... Alpha pots with brass shafts.....
They don't have as much as the NZ store, but they look like they have enough good stuff for my needs!

AJ
14-07-2013, 06:07 AM
what are the best pots to use in the lp-1? and is it ok to use just linear pots or do you need to use audio tone ones?

keloooe
14-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Anything really, it all depends on choice, normally a 500K pot would be used in a Les Paul, normally it's Linear taper for volume and Audio taper for tone, but you can use linear taper for tone, I've heard every combo of CTS and Alpha pots and they are all completely different!

So basically, you can use the same type of pots that we supplied with the kit or you can try a different combo!

Gavin1393
14-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Hey AJ!

Just because you asked so nicely!

http://pitbullguitars.com/?page_id=42&mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=472#postid-8047

AJ
14-07-2013, 01:32 PM
ty Gav, just what I was after, I also believe that you can fit 1 meg pots also..