PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Swap Meeting!

Gavin1393
07-07-2013, 07:55 AM
SELL YOUR MUSIC GEAR AT The Guitar Swap Meet and Musician's Market. - 21st July Sunday At Mojo's Bar -
237 Queen Victoria St North Fremantle. 10am - 4pm $5 General entry. 18+ event.

Like the official FACE BOOK page -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guitar-Swap-Meet-And-Musicians-Market/644870572207243

---BUY! SELL! SWAP! TRADE! YOUR MUSICAL GEAR!
Hundreds of muso's attended the last one, get involved !!!!!

STALL HOLDERS WANTED!! ONLY $20 for a stall of your own.

TO GET A STALL YOU MUST PRE BOOK!!! BY EMAILING guitarswapmeet@gmail.com
TITLE EMAIL "Stall confirmation" and put your PH Number and NAME in the message. Money payable on the day. Sellers admitted from 9 am - 10am.

GENERAL ENTRY - Buyers admitted for $5 from 10am - 4pm
(Part proceeds to "No Matter What" local Charity.

YOU CAN ALSO SELL SINGLE ITEMS!!
So if you only have a couple of items to sell Eg a Guitar, Amp or effects pedal.
For $5 Per Item and the "Strummers" staff, the hosts of the event, will take care of your items and give you your requested price if it sells. NO NEED TO BOOK SINGLE ITEMS ----------- Simply turn up during booking hour on the day between 9 am - 10am with your items and you will be given a reciept to collect your $ or item.

WE INVITE ANYONE TO GET INVOLVED AND SET UP A STALL.
WE ARE LOOKNG FOR PUBLIC & PRIVATE SELLERS OR BUSINESSES WITH - Musical instruments obviously but also anythng you think a muso would like or buy-
Eg. VINYL RECORDS! BAND SHIRTS, VINTAGE CLOTHES (muso's love vintage clothes) HEAPS OF GUITARS,AMPS, EFFECTS, MUSIC MAGAZIINES, BOOKS, CD's, MUSICAL VINTAGE MUSIC COLLECTABLES, VINTAGES VALVE RADIOS, or AMPS, TAPES, REEL TO REEL PLAYERS, BROKEN INSTRUMENTS, CUSTOM MADE INSTRUMENTS/LOCAL LUTHIERS, POSTERS, MUSIC BLOCKMOUNTS, MUSIC FIGURINES, CASSETTES, VIOLINS, CLARINETS, XYLOPHONES, MANDOLINS, DIGEREDOOS, DJEMBES, KEYBOARDS, SYNTHASIZERS, BUGLES. HARMONICAS, PIANO ACCORDIANS, CYMBALS, MICROPHONES, STANDS, HEADPHONES,WIRELESS SYSTEMS, DIGITAL RECORDERS, 4 TRACK TAPER RECORDERS, TRUMPETS, CARRY BAG, ROAD CASES, DOUBLE BASSES, CELLOS, RECORD PLAYERS, TAPE PLAYERS, OLD STEREO GEAR eg AMPS and speakers, etc etc etc...
(No drum kits though sorry)

CONTACT - Ph Strummers, The hosts of this fine musician's community event, Ph or Text ADAM - 0410 151****+ show full number if you have any questions. (BUSINESS HOURS ONLY)

Gavin1393
07-07-2013, 07:57 AM
This event was pretty good last time out? A great place to meet fellow forum members. No doubt PBG will be represented well again?

AJ
08-07-2013, 01:48 AM
mmmm... wonder if the same sort of event happens here in chilli Melbourne town..??

wokkaboy
09-07-2013, 03:08 AM
thanks for the heads up Gav, is anyone taking any guitars to sell or display ?
I may take the 2nd charity ST-1 guitar in BMW and try and sell it, hopefully for north of $250

keloooe
09-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Yea Wok ya should!

adam
09-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Hey guys, sorry I didn't let you know earlier, but yes, we have a stall booked for this one on the 21st.

Not sure whether DB is coming to this one, hopefully he can find a way to get there.

We'll have our finished guitars, some kits, cases and maybe even a Wudtone Demo or two.

Some interesting trivia; the guy who runs these Swap Meets, Adam Brown, is the same Adam in our Introduction to Soldering video. He was my go to guy before I met all you knowledgeable Luthiers. He runs a small guitar shop/repair business, called Strummers Guitars, at Noise Pollution Records which, coincidentally, is owned by Maurice Flavell, who I used to play in a band with. Wow, Perth is small.

keloooe
09-07-2013, 09:39 AM
HAHAHAH Adam, yes, Perth is VERY small, but Melbourne is just as small when your parents get married..... It isnt private but I don't feel like explaining properly, even i dont remember the details.....

Great way for you to get the name out Adam!!!

Brendan
09-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Love to be there guys, but off to sunny Canberra... Have a ball!

Gavin1393
22-07-2013, 06:34 AM
Good catchup with the Pitbull lads and ladess!

wokkaboy
22-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Hey Gav. Sorry didn't catch up mustn't of missed you by much. Good swap meet and some quality gear for sale. Catch up soon

Gavin1393
22-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Yeah! I got there around 12! Previous venue had more passerby traffic.

wokkaboy
23-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Gav, I left about 12:40pm so must have been after then when you got there