PDA

View Full Version : Hello

50Plus
05-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Just a quick note to say hello to all. Love all things guitar,(although I seem to collect them better than I play them lol). Received my Wudtone kit last week (Hot Auburn)so getting ready to start my project, a one piece alder tele body. Cheers Dave. :D

dingobass
05-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Welcome Dave!
Have fun with the Wudtone, it will look sensational on the Alder :)

wokkaboy
05-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Welcome Dave, where did the one piece alder body come from ? Hot auburn an excellent choice, under rated wudtone colour but thats what I say about all the colours ! haha

Brendan
05-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Yep - I thought it was Mahogany that was the under rated Wudtone colour Wok! Welcome aboard Dave - hope you have as much fun as we all have!

robin
05-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Welcome Dave,

Great to have you aboard. Lots of help here if you ever need it. Don't forget to post some pics, we're all guitar nerds here.

rob

p.s. Do you use "50Plus" on any other forums? Like XGN?

50Plus
12-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys, sorry for the late reply.. got the body from Ace Guitar Parts Aust. I really like the sound of Alder and couldn't resist the chance to obtain a one piece body. I reckon it should sound great with the Wudtone finish. Have a 52 Tele amber neck to go on it, so should look nice when done and reassembled. Same Dave Rob..
Small world eh? catch ya Tuesday. Cheers guys Dave.