PDA

View Full Version : Points of Difference

Brendan
01-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Having never used other suppliers of Kits (so probably a little biased), I think there are a few points of difference with other kit suppliers in Australia. They include:

Pre / after sales advice (who else warns you of price rises a month in advance and helps find ways around it)
Availability of the forum and videos to all - not just customers
Level of support for PBG customers (e.g., Hooper and his shocker neck)
Perth based
Levels of stock (most guitars are always in stock - not "Coming Soon!") - when they're not you're upfront about delivery times

Anyone else with some others?

keloooe
01-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Did you remember the awesome quality that you get from these kits??? Other than that you are spot on there Brendan!!

Bass Guy
02-07-2013, 12:34 AM
The sense of community is the winner for me- never seen anything like it for an online business.

maxaxe
02-07-2013, 02:19 AM
The sense of community is the winner for me- never seen anything like it for an online business.[/quote]

Ditto that. The whole package runs rings around any so-called opposition.

Analyst69
02-07-2013, 08:27 AM
I have four non-Pitbull kits (bought before I knew of Pitbull...a Pitbull kit is planned once I finish the ones I have).

From all that I have seen of the Pitbull kits (through build diaries etc) they appear to be a much better quality than the kits I have from others. The fact that there is active communication with the factories about issues (such as glue) also inspires confidence that the kits will be good value for money.

I'm really impressed with the support I have seen when people have problems, and really like this forum and the way the community help and support each other.

I've only bought Wudtone from Pitbull so far, but am certainly a convert. I see great benefit in supporting a company that has motivations other than profits and certainly plan to send my business Pitbulls way in future (once I meet my existing build obligations so the Minister for Finance unlocks money for future purchases :)).

adam
02-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Hey thanks for all this great feedback guys, it's great to get unsolicited positive feedback. We've got big plans for Pit Bull Guitars, so expect some nice surprises over the next few months.

keloooe
02-07-2013, 08:58 AM
I'm getting excited already Adam!!!

jase
02-07-2013, 09:36 AM
I look forward to seeing what you have planned .Impressed so far

stan
05-08-2013, 09:12 AM
PBG offers:
Awesome customer support, factory contact
Customisation and upgrade options
Quality control, not just drop shipped
Fast and professional service
A great service ethic that includes helping those who might not have bought their kit through PBG

A great community of like minded hobbiest builders who band together to help each other to build the best guitars they can.

I cant see how any other mob could compete, well done PBG

adam
05-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Hey thanks for the great feedback Stan.