PDA

View Full Version : Writing Reviews

adam
01-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Forum folk,

We're getting a lot of feedback from potential customers saying that there aren't many customer reviews for our products.

So, this is special request... if you've bought a kit from us and have some feedback, positive or negative, please share your thoughts. This will help other customers choose which kit they buy. It will also help us if we find that we're stocking a dud.

If you click on any one of our products, there's a link to "Reviews", just below the "Add to cart" button. When you click on the "Reviews" link you can then select "submit yours" to submit your own review.

It will then come through to us to approve... it's set like this so we can delete any spam that comes through.

We will approve both positive and negative reviews, if we get any. Although, with our return policy and helpful forum we're hoping we won't get many negative reviews.

Ok, please, tell us what you think of our kits so others can read your opinions.

Brendan
01-06-2013, 02:06 PM
No worries - just need to finish the kit first... Other thing may be getting approval from some of the cruë here to use vanity shots of their guitars on the site (e.g., Wokka's).

keloooe
02-06-2013, 12:12 AM
I did my review AGEEEEESSSS ago, but there are more to come for other kits!!!

AJ
02-06-2013, 12:33 AM
np, will do that for the LP I did :)

WeirdBits
02-06-2013, 03:42 AM
Yep, as soon as I actually finish one of my kits I'll happily post review... probably some time in 2016.

Walrus
02-06-2013, 12:26 PM
I will definitely do a review, as well as some build posts/vids... just to spread the word!

adam
02-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Hey thanks guys, we've already received some great reviews. Really appreciate it. As you know, they way most people shop online is to read the reviews of the product they're interested in. So, the more reviews we get, the better. I'll keep posting reminders.

AJ
03-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Adam, I wrote one the other day under the LP-1 , it has not either posted or been accepted?

adam
03-06-2013, 03:40 AM
Thanks AJ, yes, your reviews, along with Gavin's and Rob's were sitting in our Spam folder... they have now been approved and should be on the product pages.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Gavin1393
03-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Spam!!!! Oh the shame of it all! :))

adam
03-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Haha, don't take it personally Gav. Some of my best work has been left to die a lonely death in spam folder somewhere.