PDA

View Full Version : Hi from South Wales (the one in the uk)

stevepharm
17-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Hi everybody

Just a quick hello from a newbie in the UK.

I feel a bit of a fraud really as I've just started out on a UK sourced Tele kit (my first) and have found so much help on your site.

I've watched everyone of your YouTube vids so many times my wife thinks I'm developing an obsession!

Anyhow, I've gone with a dark tease and satin finish from Andy at wudtone (four coats and just about perfect) only the satin top coats to go and I can set about soldering bits of myself to the guitar.

There is no way I could have contemplated starting without you guys, so thanks again

Cheers

Steve

pablopepper
17-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Hi Steve, most of us here have now come to terms with our obsession. If you're anything like the rest of us I'm sure this kit won't be your last.

adam
17-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Motherland represent! Welcome Steve.

Glad you found the videos useful and no problems showing off your non-Pit Bull Guitars kit here, we don't expect you to pay $120 shipping for a $129 kit.

Look forward to seeing your build, make sure you start a "My Build Diary", so we can see it progress.

Brendan
17-05-2013, 10:09 PM
G'day Steve. Great to see that Pit Bull has international reach! Hope you have a ball.

Gavin1393
18-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome Steve!

Happy to have you on board! Hope you don't follow cricket or the British lions!

Looking forward to seeing your build progress.

Gavin1393
18-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote from adam on May 17, 2013, 06:43
Motherland represent!

Explains the red Pit Bull logo!