PDA

View Full Version : cant reply to my own thread.:(

Bundy64
13-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Hey All
I ahave been trying to add some pics etc to my thread and for some strange reason it dosent do it when I click on Submit reply button..Has anybody got any ideas please..

Bundy

Gavin1393
13-05-2013, 11:37 PM
If you are not using internet explorer it tends not to allow certain functions. Rather use the "reply to" buttons at the top or bottom of the page and it should work.

phloggy
14-05-2013, 12:17 AM
There's actually quite a simple fix to this if anyone has access to the site source*. Two lines need to be changed.

Actually, not even changed. Just moved a bit.

* I think. I obviously can't test it, but my local recreations indicate that it'll work...

dingobass
14-05-2013, 12:19 AM
It may be that the pics you are trying to upload are too big.

Try reducing the size down to 700 pix and it should work.

phloggy
14-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Quote from phloggy on May 13, 2013, 09:17
There's actually quite a simple fix to this if anyone has access to the site source*. Two lines need to be changed.

* I think. I obviously can't test it, but my local recreations indicate that it'll work...

This is in reference to fixing the quick reply button, not the image uploading. If anyone has the access required, let me know.

dingobass
14-05-2013, 01:47 AM
Quote from phloggy on May 13, 2013, 09:22

Quote from phloggy on May 13, 2013, 09:17

This is in reference to fixing the quick reply button, not the image uploading. If anyone has the access required, let me know.

Hey Phloggy,

Send an email to Adam with the possible fix, I am sure he would be interested :D