PDA

View Full Version : May Shipment

adam
22-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Hey Guys, I see you've all been busy on the Forum, while I was in hospital for the past few days having minor surgery. I was following most of the threads but couldn't post any replies.

One of the emails I got back to today was this little beauty:

Hello Adam,
Hope you are fine.
We have shipped your April order out. But before the goods was moved to Vessel, one box of guitar kits were stolen, we are not sure which box now. So after you pick up your goods, please check and tell us the missed guitar kits, we will compensate you to your current order or next order.
We are sorry about that.
Best Regards,

So, I hope none of you had a special order due in May. I'm hoping its just a box of ST-1 kits that someone has nicked, but it could as likely be a box of special/custom orders. No way to tell until they get here in mid-May.

Fingers crossed.

keloooe
22-04-2013, 01:45 AM
Hey Adam, had no idea you were in hospital mate, hope you are doing very well!!! Good thing that the forums have been going smoothly so far!!!
Yea, better not be custom kits that were stolen, but we'll see soon enough!!!

Gavin1393
22-04-2013, 03:00 AM
They obviously don't have any Waybill system on their packages in China then? Strange - as they should immediately have been able to tell if they did. Oh, well! At least we have had our expectations managed to some degree. Although, when I enter my Strat in GOTM - May, i hope there are a few more orders going around for a Strat! I've kept it pretty basic, fiddled with the Nut as I always do, and got some ToneRider pickups with reversed phase at the Middle Pickup.....oooooh! Sounds so sweet!

keloooe
22-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Wait until you see the plan for a LP-1S I want to do!!!

adam
22-04-2013, 03:47 AM
Gav, they do have Waybills, Bills of lading, etc, but not an individual list of carton contents. Anyhoo, we'll wait and see what the thieves got away with. Hopefully, it was a box of ES-1G kits and they'll all be driven mad when they comes to wiring them up through the f-holes. That'll teach 'em!

Gavin1393
22-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote from adam on April 21, 2013, 12:47
Gav, they do have Waybills, Bills of lading, etc, but not an individual list of carton contents. Anyhoo, we'll wait and see what the thieves got away with. Hopefully, it was a box of ES-1G kits and they'll all be driven mad when they comes to wiring them up through the f-holes. That'll teach 'em!

Karma can be a real bitch sometimes! ES-1G kits with lots of glue issues should serve them just right! :)

keloooe
22-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Luckily they don't have any hard copies of Gav's tube trick if they did nick the ES kits!!!