PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey

jmeek811
14-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Hi,

so, I'm Jess.... I love this site, and the kits, I just finished my first build an LP-1. Was the best project I have done. You are all so helpful and know so much I am definitely sticking around.

I can't find where to change my name or add a photo though?

I am a chapette! a lady, 22 years - in Brisbane.

Great to meet you all, I have been admiring all your builds, and reading all your advice.

Thanks you all :)

Jess :)

WeirdBits
14-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Hi Jess,

Welcome to the forum and this amazing community. Great job on your first build, the LP looks fantastic, you should be deservedly proud. You are one up on me as I'm still working my way through my first kit... long story.

It seems like profile editing options are somewhat limited here, but this should help with adding a photo: Adding an Avatar to your User Profile (http://pitbullguitars.com/?page_id=42&mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=77#postid-550).

adam
14-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Welcome Jess,

Unfortunately, you can't change your account name once its set up, but, if you like, I can delete that account and you can make a new one with another name. But, I think most people know who's who around here, even with obscure usernames.

Let me know if you want to change it.

Gavin1393
14-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Just something so wrong with that subject line....seems unfinished to me and of course I now cannot get the Alice Cooper lyrics out of my head!

Well a week ago we asked for some sisters on the forum and mom and dad have delivered!

Welcome to the forum Jess!

stui
15-04-2013, 02:05 AM
OMG A REAL GIRL!!!!

But seriously, welcome to the forums! It's a fantastic resource for novices like myself to get answers to all the tricky questions that may pop up.

keloooe
15-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Haha Stui, great response!!!
To echo Gavin, we all wanted a sister, now we do!!!! Welcome to the forums Jess!

jmeek811
15-04-2013, 04:11 AM
Thanks! Its alright thank you adam, I'll stay with my account. dont worrry about changing it :)

Jess