PDA

View Full Version : Gday from Phil W

Phil
13-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi guys thought I would say gday and thanks for the appreciation of my small efforts in packing your kits. :D Cheers Phil W

adam
13-04-2013, 10:00 AM
It's taken a while, but it's great to finally see you on here Phil. I don't think Pit Bull Guitars would be where we are without your tireless effort. I've lost count of the emails I've received saying how blown away a customer is with how quickly they received their kit. And, I should mention, out of a few hundred kits you've shipped, not ONE wrong kit, wrong address or lost kit. We pay quite a bit extra to register each kit that we send, and we've never had to make use of that service. That is bloody impressive.

keloooe
13-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Wot Adam said to the max!!! The efforts put into this business is phenominal and I just love it so much that I'm staying here for a long time!!! Expect a lot more of my dollars in your hands Adam!!!

Gavin1393
13-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Awesome to finally have you on here Phil! Thanks for all your behind the scenes efforts.

Bass Guy
13-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Hear, hear!! Much gratitude for all your efforts, and welcome aboard!

dingobass
13-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Yep, Phil is the Man!

I am quite sure that Phil has a psychic ability and sends out the kits to our customers before they have even bought them.....

I remember the first kit I bought got to me in two days..... Über impressive stuff!

keloooe
13-04-2013, 10:36 PM
I remember there was a delay with mine, Adam and I were so confused... Then Phil W followed up on it that day and told us that there was a train that derailed on the freight line that Aussie Post use, got to me a few days later!!!

wokkaboy
14-04-2013, 01:39 AM
yer great job you are doing Phil W, keep up the good work and look forward to many more orders to come

cheers Wokka

WeirdBits
14-04-2013, 02:24 AM
Great job, Phil. Thank you for the speed and care with which you dispatch our precious cargo.