PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Melbourne.

brianp32
12-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi to all and sundry :D

My name is Brian and originally I am from Ireland. I have been living in Australia for 16 years now and am very happily married to my Aussie girl. I'm also the proud father of two mad wee boys!!

Haven't built any pit bull projects yet, but I have been busy working on a couple of my own guitars lately. Stripped them back to bare wood and gave them a bit of a facelift with Wudtone. Very pleased with the results so far. Also very impressed with the fantastic selection of kits available on your site. especially the Firebird kit.

Maybe if I drop enough hints to "She Who Must Be Obeyed", I'll get one (read "several" :o ) of your great looking kits.

Slainte, Brian.

P.S. have you ever considered making a Thunderbird bass kit?! I'm a big fan of the Firebird shape/style, a T bird bass would be great too!

dingobass
12-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Hey Brian,

Welcome to our community!

Glad you are happy with your wudtone, it is a great product!

Mmmmmmm Thunderbird..... I own a custom shop Tbird in silver burst.... Such a beast!

Maybe you should hassle Adam about seeing if he can get some kits, I will defiantly back you up :D

keloooe
12-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Hi Brian, great to see another one of my people here :D !!
Yea, Wudtone is amazing stuff, I should strop my Strat copy back one day...
Anyways, get a kit, build it, and create a build diary!

Cheers,
Callum (Pest)

brianp32
13-04-2013, 04:50 AM
Thanks very much for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to getting my mischievous little hands on a pit bull kit very soon! :D

AJ
13-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote from brianp32 on April 12, 2013, 13:50
Thanks very much for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to getting my mischievous little hands on a pit bull kit very soon! :D

Welcome Brian, good to see another Victorian here :D
I hope to be able to start building my kit next week .. :P

adam
13-04-2013, 08:30 AM
I felt my ears burning...

Hey, welcome Brian, glad you could join us. Yes, I'm sure we can get some Thunderbird basses in. If you're seriously interested (as opposed to just wondering if it's possible) we can special order one for you (and DB by the sound of it). I'm guessing around $250 for a special order and delivery would be in July. We ask for a 50% deposit ($125) for special orders.