PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Hayden from Clare (South Australia)

03-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Just thought I'd say g'day to everyone. I'm 19 and a second year uni student, really keen on working on one of your kit guitars (probably an FB-1) :D .

As I'm boarding in the city during the year this will probably start to happen after the uni year in November. Just through looking at your website I've become really inspired to take on this project and looking forward to see what I can come up with :)

Cheers, Hayden

Gavin1393
03-04-2013, 06:06 AM
Welcome!

Pest, aka, Callum...you are slipping in your Welcoming duties!

keloooe
03-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote from Gavin1393 on April 2, 2013, 15:06
Welcome!

Don't blame me for being 3 hours ahead of you, and I only just finished eating!!!

Anyway, hi Hayden, glad to have you on the forums!!! You will be pleased to know that some of us have a ton of experience with these kits, and are ready to help at any time!!! When you do eventually get your kit, try out the Wudtone Custom Finishes (up the top!), it is so much better than spraying (especially Nitro *shudders*)!
Feel free to ask any questions, keep a documented diary in the "My Build Diary" sub-forum and something that our Resident Luthier always says: Take the build slow a d you will have an Axe that will be the envy of your peers!!!

03-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote from Gavin1393 on April 2, 2013, 15:06
Welcome!

Cheers Gavin, yeah come on Callum, what's going on? :P

Do you know of anyone posting about building an FB-1, I've always loved the look of the Firebird and am definitely going to go crazy with the colours and design when I finally get the opportunity :D

Just an idea (Yes I, know I'm jumping the gun, just too excited :P)
http://pitbullguitars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/6ym5j-fire-.jpg

Gavin1393
03-04-2013, 06:57 AM
oh look what you've done now H-drex, you've put up some design with some colour and no doubt woken DB from his afternoon nanna nap....expect a Wudtone sample in your inbox!

dingobass
03-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Dammit Gav! I thought I had gotten rid of all the surveillance bugs.....

Busted having a Nana nap AGAIN :P

Anyhoo, Welcome Hayden, I can see a Goldenrod inner with a Flamenco Cherry outer colour scheme on your Firebird..

03-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Cheers DB, I'll keep everyone posted when I eventually make a start :)