PDA

View Full Version : Hi from James in Queensland

15-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Hi all,

My name I James and I am from over here in south east Queensland. I have been playing guitar for a couple of years and in looking to upgrade my squire strat I came across Pitbull guitar kits and thought that something I built could be an amazing experience as well as produce a fine instrument.

I have purchased two kits, an ST-1 late last year and an SV-1 I have just taken delivery of along with Wudtone finishing. I have not yet completed my first because of time restrictions and other unforeseen events but hopefully Ill have both completed in the near future.

I would like to commend Adam and the rest of the PitBull guitars team for the excellent customer service which I have been provided in both my purchase and myself mistakenly thinking I was missing part of the kit and having Adam email me back within minutes!

Looking forward to learning a lot for everybody in this forum and cannot wait to show off the kits which I am working on!

Cheers James!

GlennGP
15-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Welcome, James. Can't agree more, I've had fantastic customer service and support from Adam and the team - prompt, fair and effective. Good luck with the builds, and don't be a stranger. Whatever problem you face someone here has either seen it before, or can suggest sensible solutions.

Cheers!

keloooe
15-03-2013, 02:29 AM
Hey James, glad to have you here on the forums! I totally love the customer service here at PitBull Guitars and I know that I will be buying more kits...

Cheers,
Callum

dingobass
15-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Quote from GlennGP on March 14, 2013, 09:43
Welcome, James. Can't agree more, I've had fantastic customer service and support from Adam and the team - prompt, fair and effective. Good luck with the builds, and don't be a stranger. Whatever problem you face someone here has either seen it before, or can suggest sensible solutions.

Cheers!

And if we don't know the answer, we will make something up :D

Nah, just kidding! There is always some one here that will be able to help, I estimate that there must be at least a combined experience of 500 years on this forum!..... Well maybe not that much but you get what I mean...

Happy building!

Gavin1393
15-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Quote from dingobass on March 15, 2013, 07:53

Cheers!

Nah, just kidding! There is always some one here that will be able to help, I estimate that there must be at least a combined experience of 500 years on this forum!..... Well maybe not that much but you get what I mean...

Happy building!

DB, that would make you at least 400 years old??

keloooe
15-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Quote from Gavin1393 on March 15, 2013, 08:39

Quote from dingobass on March 15, 2013, 07:53

Cheers!

Happy building!

DB, that would make you at least 400 years old??

And I would be???