PDA

View Full Version : More Options???

keloooe
12-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Hey guys, maybe you guys could give your opinion on this, but how does having a page for parts that go into the kits??? Maybe even some different options for the parts, like colours???

Cheers,
Callum

Gavin1393
13-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Quote from keloooe on March 12, 2013, 08:39
Hey guys, maybe you guys could give your opinion on this, but how does having a page for parts that go into the kits??? Maybe even some different options for the parts, like colours???

Cheers,
Callum

Hi Callum

I am fairly sure that this is on the agenda but to hold the stock on hand as Adam does takes up one's available cash and hence cash flow! As you will know from visiting StewMac and others, guitar parts can be fairly varied and pricey. Once we have a good supportive customer base it will be viable for Adam and Phil to look at doing this. At the moment it would mean tying up capital to invest in new models, Wudtone, etc. that is already available and this has to be the key part of the business while they grow. In the meantime we are able to get these parts elsewhere, but give it time!

robin
13-03-2013, 12:38 PM
How about a Thread where we (as individuals) can share with the Pit Bull Community where we have sourced parts/upgrades etc. What works, what doesn't, who are the good and bad suppliers etc. etc. (keeping in mind Libel Laws of course).

As a newb, I have nothing to contribute, but the more experienced among us might have some very valuable input.

Takes the burden off Adam until he is ready to take over.

cheers
rob

adam
13-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Thanks Gav, you saved me typing that. Spot on. Just FYI, we've got a small sample order of bridges, scratch plates, knobs etc, which is on its way (actually long overdue)... I've asked DB to assess for quality and value and, if they meet his high standards, we will introduce an "Accessories" page. They will be priced to be consistent with our kits (ie, inexpensive).. but they will offer a few different colour options. I don't have the capital to invest in pro quality upgrade components. Plus, when StewMac and others have that market covered and do a great job, I can't really see much point.

keloooe
13-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Ah, ok then, will wait for the new stuff on the site. Also Adam, we do have a ton of kits now... No wonder you wanted to see if there was any advertising you could do!