PDA

View Full Version : Quotes for Wudtone Page

adam
15-01-2013, 07:58 AM
This week we are all flat out setting up the business and our site for the imminent arrival of Wudtone Custom Guitar Finish.

I've set up a new page, from which you will be able to see (and purchase) the Wudtone Custom Guitar Finish range.

We will have a short introduction for the product, similar to the spiel on Wudtone.com.

I would also like to have some quotes from the local Luthiers and Hobbyists out there who have used Wudtone. So, if you would like your name immortalised on the Wudtone page, send me a quote (with free and unrestricted rights to use it) and I might* use it on the site.

(I say "might" because we may get similar, repetitive quotes and I may use only one.)

Gavin1393
15-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote from adam on January 14, 2013, 16:58
This week we are all flat out setting up the business and our site for the imminent arrival of Wudtone Custom Guitar Finish.

I've set up a new page, from which you will be able to see (and purchase) the Wudtone Custom Guitar Finish range.

We will have a short introduction for the product, similar to the spiel on Wudtone.com.

I would also like to have some quotes from the local Luthiers and Hobbyists out there who have used Wudtone. So, if you would like your name immortalised on the Wudtone page, send me a quote (with free and unrestricted rights to use it) and I might* use it on the site.

(I say "might" because we may get similar, repetitive quotes and I may use only one.)

For a sensational finish on my Electric's, Acoustic's and Ukelele's I only use Wudtone! No wasted dollars on overspray, compressors and cleaning of spray guns. Simply rub it on until you get the consistency you want, then apply your highlights and your choice of satin or gloss for added depth! Why would you use anything else?

keloooe
15-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Quote from adam on January 14, 2013, 16:58

Yes, a few quotes shouldn't be too hard for our resident Dingo...