PDA

View Full Version : Love the expanded range

MikeL
13-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Love the new models you've released.
Even my wife, who had no interest in it, is now thinking of getting one.
This might sound crazy... no, it IS crazy, but i'm considering getting the whole set, so please don't add too many more :)

Gavin1393
13-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote from MikeL on January 12, 2013, 21:00
This might sound crazy... no, it IS crazy, but i'm considering getting the whole set, so please don't add too many more :)

Have to echo this sentiment. Well done Adam! Really good range...cant wait until you are also supplying Wudtone too!
don't listen to MikeL, if he can afford to buy the whole range another 20 to 30 models wont hurt his budget....!!

adam
13-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks Mike, from memory, we had 23 new guitar kits coming and 7 bass kits, plus the 8 already in our catalogue... you'll need to make room to hang 38 guitars and basses. :o

dingobass
13-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote from adam on January 12, 2013, 22:07
Thanks Mike, from memory, we had 23 new guitar kits coming and 7 bass kits, plus the 8 already in our catalogue... you'll need to make room to hang 38 guitars and basses. :o

House extension required....

GlennGP
13-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Quote from MikeL on January 12, 2013, 21:00

Agree, the new range looks great, there's certainly something there for almost everyone (and the basses should fill that remaining gap!).

Cheers,

GGP

keloooe
14-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Quote from dingobass on January 12, 2013, 22:23

Quote from adam on January 12, 2013, 22:07

House extension required....

Yes DB, a house extension IS required for me as well, as my room is filled with stuff that we all can't really be bothered moving to my garage and having guitars in a garage is a bad idea...

adam
15-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Yes DB, a house extension IS required for me as well, as my room is filled with stuff that we all can't really be bothered moving to my garage and having guitars in a garage is a bad idea...

Hey Callum,

A few of the regular Pit Bull Guitars Forum visitors have contacted me to ask if they can help you out with your goal to buy an LP-1 kit.

They're all very impressed by your enthusiasm and your contributions to the Forum; particularly your running tally... I think you've got about 37% of an LP-1 at the moment.

So, you let me know when you've hit 50% ($84.50) and Pit Bull Guitars (and the Forum regulars) will look after the rest. We will ship it to you freight free.

Keep up that fantastic energy mate.

GlennGP
15-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote from adam on January 14, 2013, 17:13

Hey Callum,

A few of the regular Pit Bull Guitars Forum visitors have contacted me to ask if they can help you out with your goal to buy an LP-1 kit.

They're all very impressed by your enthusiasm and your contributions to the Forum; particularly your running tally... I think you've got about 37% of an LP-1 at the moment.

So, you let me know when you've hit 50% ($84.50) and Pit Bull Guitars (and the Forum regulars) will look after the rest. We will ship it to you freight free.

*in awe* well done all (wish I'd thought of contributing!)

Glenn GP

Gavin1393
15-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote from GlennGP on January 14, 2013, 17:39

Hey Callum,

*in awe* well done all (wish I'd thought of contributing!)

Glenn GP

Glenn, get in touch with Adam, as I have put forward an idea you might be able to assist in....

keloooe
15-01-2013, 08:30 PM

Hey Callum,

Wow, really??? Me, out of all people??? I don't remember what extraordinary task I completed!?!?!?!????

Gavin1393
15-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Quote from keloooe on January 15, 2013, 05:30

Wow, really??? Me, out of all people??? I don't remember what extraordinary task I completed!?!?!?!????

No, but maybe you are about to? ;)

dingobass
15-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Quote from Gavin1393 on January 15, 2013, 06:42

Enthusiasm, ability to ask for and take on board help and information and some memorable quips on the forum...And you running tally.

These are the qualities that us oldies wish more youngsters had!

keloooe
15-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Quote from dingobass on January 15, 2013, 07:20

Enthusiasm, ability to ask for and take on board help and information and some memorable quips on the forum...And you running tally.

Yes, I have learned so much from all of you guys over the past couple of weeks!!

keloooe
15-01-2013, 10:31 PM

Hmmm... be prepared, just in case!!!

Gavin1393
16-01-2013, 12:01 AM

DB, I'm thinking of adopting Callum, or doing a straight swop with his parents....

Wish my son had half your enthusiasm Callum, instead he sits playing computer games 24/7 instead of spending time with his old fart father!

keloooe
16-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Quote from Gavin1393 on January 15, 2013, 09:01

DB, I'm thinking of adopting Callum, or doing a straight swop with his parents....

Wish my son had half your enthusiasm Callum, instead he sits playing computer games 24/7 instead of spending time with his old fart father!
Yes, our generation has been destroyed due to the newest technology... im not really the kind of guy who sits around doing nothing 24/7, instead of games, i play with my dog, cause she's awesome!

keloooe
16-01-2013, 02:14 AM

Hey Callum,

Honestly, I was shocked to see this, but then I took a good look at all of the contributions I have donr for this forum (so far!), and calculated, in these past 2 weeks I have been here, I have averaged a whopping 4.7 posts per day... Thank you all for having the heart to contribute to little me!!!

GlennGP
27-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Speaking of the range, the Tl-1 seems to have disappeared from the site, though the variants are still there. Not an "Out of Stock" mark, just not there at all. Is that model not going to be carried any more Adam?

adam
27-02-2013, 02:29 AM
Hi Glenn, I just "updated" the TL-1 product and it seems to be appearing for me. Can you have another look. It should appear in Guitar Kits and F Type Guitar Kits. We have good stocks of this model, so I don;t know why it wouldn't be appearing.

GlennGP
27-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Quote from adam on February 26, 2013, 11:29
Hi Glenn, I just "updated" the TL-1 product and it seems to be appearing for me. Can you have another look. It should appear in Guitar Kits and F Type Guitar Kits. We have good stocks of this model, so I don;t know why it wouldn't be appearing.

Yep, back now. That was odd!

Gavin1393
27-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote from GlennGP on February 26, 2013, 12:13

Given that we all know how much Adam loves his Tele's i'd suspect a conspiracy of some sort at the very least, ;)

dingobass
27-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote from Gavin1393 on February 26, 2013, 20:16

Quote from GlennGP on February 26, 2013, 12:13

Given that we all know how much Adam loves his Tele's i'd suspect a conspiracy of some sort at the very least, ;)

Yep. Whatever you do, don't let Adam get his flippers on your Tele Gavin... You may never get it back! :P

adam
27-02-2013, 12:44 PM
It's actually very weird, I hadn't touched (edited) that model in months and it just disappeared. Can't work it out.

Cheers to Glenn for spotting it!

Keep an eye out for others if you think of it.

Gavin1393
28-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Quote from adam on February 26, 2013, 21:44
It's actually very weird, I hadn't touched (edited) that model in months and it just disappeared. Can't work it out.

Stick to that story Adam, it's barely believable! ;)

keloooe
28-02-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote from adam on February 26, 2013, 21:44

Of course you didn't edit them Adam, of course you didn't...