PDA

View Full Version : SG-! finished with Wudtone Mahogany.

dingobass
09-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Well here she is, SG-1 finished with the Mahogany Wudtone colour coats and the high gloss finish.
Man I love that stuff!

I did do a few simple mods to this kit, coil tap and replaced the volume with a blend pot.

So what we have is the ability to blend the volumes from both pups with one pot, the second pot is a master volume and then the third is tone.

Coil tap is controlled with the micro switch.

There will be an article with pics showing you how to coil cut your Pit Bull pickups very soon :D
http://pitbullguitars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1r487-IMG_1357.JPG

adam
09-01-2013, 10:14 PM
That is soooo sexy DB, can't wait to play it.

GlennGP
09-01-2013, 10:27 PM
That does look sweet, and is an inspiration to us all. Nice one, DB. I suspect a few other upgrades were involved, but you can tell us all about that yourself, no doubt!

keloooe
10-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Quote from dingobass on January 8, 2013, 22:12
Well here she is, SG-1 finished with the Mahogany Wudtone colour coats and the high gloss finish.
Man I love that stuff!

I did do a few simple mods to this kit, coil tap and replaced the volume with a blend pot.

So what we have is the ability to blend the volumes from both pups with one pot, the second pot is a master volume and then the third is tone.

Coil tap is controlled with the micro switch.

There will be an article with pics showing you how to coil cut your Pit Bull pickups very soon :D
http://pitbullguitars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1r487-IMG_1357.JPG

My god DB, that looks as someone *you* said to me once:
NOICE!!!!

Callum

dingobass
10-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Quote from GlennGP on January 9, 2013, 07:27
That does look sweet, and is an inspiration to us all. Nice one, DB. I suspect a few other upgrades were involved, but you can tell us all about that yourself, no doubt!

Hey GlennGP,

The only other mod is a bone nut.....

Now I suppose I will have to do a tute on making bone nuts..... 8-)

As the old Luthiers saying goes, Bone for TONE.

keloooe
10-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote from dingobass on January 9, 2013, 09:38

Quote from GlennGP on January 9, 2013, 07:27

Hey GlennGP,

The only other mod is a bone nut.....

Now I suppose I will have to do a tute on making bone nuts..... 8-)

As the old Luthiers saying goes, Bone for TONE.

I now know ur 2 fav things:
1: Telling us to take our builds slow
2: Bone Nuts!!

Gavin1393
10-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Sigh!!!

Jealousy is such a bad thing....and so too I hear is coveting your mates gorgeous guitar.....