PDA

View Full Version : Hello World!!!

keloooe
06-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Hello everyone, I recently found this site when I thought that just buying guitars would get a bit boring, and I wanted to see if there were any guitar kits in Australia that were cheap and high quality, and I (somehow) found what I was looking for!!!

I am a MASSIVE Green Day fan who lives in Melbourne and has been playing guitar for 5 years now, loves to play loud (annoys my parents, but they get used to it), and is currently in the process of forming a band!
Right now I am saving for the LP-1 (LP's are my fav's!!!!!), and I'm hoping that when I do build it, everything goes to plan...

Cheers,
Callum

dingobass
06-01-2013, 04:12 AM
Quote from keloooe on January 5, 2013, 10:46
Hello everyone, I recently found this site when I thought that just buying guitars would get a bit boring, and I wanted to see if there were any guitar kits in Australia that were cheap and high quality, and I (somehow) found what I was looking for!!!

I am a MASSIVE Green Day fan who lives in Melbourne and has been playing guitar for 5 years now, loves to play loud (annoys my parents, but they get used to it), and is currently in the process of forming a band!
Right now I am saving for the LP-1 (LP's are my fav's!!!!!), and I'm hoping that when I do build it, everything goes to plan...

Cheers,
Callum

Welcome aboard Keloooe!

You will love the LP-1, it is a great kit and has a really good sound with the supplied gear.

Guaranteed to annoy your folks even more with this puppy :D

When you get your kit, take your time with the build and you will have an axe that your friends will envy.

Don't hesitate to ask for help and advice during your build. We are here to help!

keloooe
06-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote from dingobass on January 5, 2013, 13:12

Welcome aboard Keloooe!

You will love the LP-1, it is a great kit and has a really good sound with the supplied gear.

Guaranteed to annoy your folks even more with this puppy :D

When you get your kit, take your time with the build and you will have an axe that your friends will envy.

Don't hesitate to ask for help and advice during your build. We are here to help!

Well, I own an Epiphone Les Paul Jr, so I have a good feeling that the LP-1 will be just as fun to play!!! I will probably be checking in all the time for help as I am new to guitar building!!! And annoying everyone in my house is actually pretty funny when they let out a massive sigh...