PDA

View Full Version : Where are the instructions?

21-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi, i was just wondering, where on this site can i find the PDF files for the instructions on how to build one of your pit bull guitar kits? I have see mention of these PDF files but i can't seem to find them anywhere on this site. The videos are great, but i would just like to have the instructions for second reference. Thanks :D

dingobass
21-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote from goldbridels on December 20, 2012, 19:03
Hi, i was just wondering, where on this site can i find the PDF files for the instructions on how to build one of your pit bull guitar kits? I have see mention of these PDF files but i can't seem to find them anywhere on this site. The videos are great, but i would just like to have the instructions for second reference. Thanks :D

Hey goldbridels,

If you click on the video, you should see a link in the bottom left corner, "download PDF"

Hope this helps, and as always you can ask any questions regarding your build right here on the forum.
We are always ready and happy to help! 8-)

adam
21-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote from goldbridels on December 20, 2012, 19:03

Hi goldbridels,

Welcome to our Forum. DingoBass is half correct, we have some pdf's for the wiring diagrams, which are available as links from the wiring videos. However, we have not developed pdf instructions for all the processes involved, mainly because we decided they weren't needed. I'm actually in the process of removing the reference to pdf's from our videos, but this will take some time.

Originally, we wanted written instructions for every video we had, but when we started to write them, we realised they were fairly redundant.

As DingoBass says, if there's something you need to know, this Forum is the best place to visit. Just post your question and I'm sure you'll get a number of helpful responses.

And if you have an urgent question, you can always email me directly (adam@pitbullguitars.com) and you will get an answer quick smart.

22-12-2012, 12:31 AM
ok thanks guys! should be buying a kit soon :) i am just hanging out for the new arrivals :D

adam
22-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Quote from goldbridels on December 21, 2012, 09:31
ok thanks guys! should be buying a kit soon :) i am just hanging out for the new arrivals :D

Make sure you "like" us on Facebook? That's the best way to keep up with new arrivals.