PDA

View Full Version : Easy Operator Comin Knockin At Your Door!

Benj
14-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Hey guys and gals,

Let me know if we aren't allowed to do shameless self-plugs on here Adam, but i just thought I'd quickly advertise our band and what we are up to.

I belong to a (recently expanded) 6 piece cover band in Perth WA called Easy Operator (taken from Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me).

We are:
Rhys Howard (Vocals) - amazing head/falcetto voice, smashes the GnR and Bon Jovi etc.
Palle Mazzulla (Lead Axe) - The single most awesome guitarist I've met, and he's 19!
Ben Leadbetter (Rhythm Axe) - Me, playing outrageous guitars and a huge FX board.
Anthony Leadbetter (BASS) - Ginger kid, little brother, and funk master.
Mark Hererra (Drums) - Comes complete with singlet, boardies, thongs, dreads and tinnie.
Louisa Godwin (Keys) - Newest addition, stunning to look at, even better to hear.

Check us out on Facebook www.facebook.com/EasyOperator

We are playing at the Mullaloo Beach Hotel on Saturday the 24th of November, in a bid to secure a regular spot there. It all depends on numbers we can get through the door, so I'd love it if anyone from Perth could pop in and have a look. We play some cheesy covers (Jovi, GnR, Farnham etc) all the way up to the likes of Black Keys, The killers and Franz.

Entry is free, beers are cheap and the venue is actually decent. If you do come down, come say hi to the guy with the fluro yellow Dean with the pink strings :D Hope to see some of you there.

/endplug

adam
15-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Plug away Ben. Hope the gig goes well and you get a crowd.

dingobass
15-11-2012, 04:46 AM
Oh Bugga!

Would love to check you guys out but we will be at another gig that night....

Then again, if the gig is crap we might drop in and have a listen!

Man, that is a busy arsed weekend... Gig Friday night at the North Freo Bowlo.... Go The Coburn Sound- shameless plug there for Adams band...

Anyhoo, best of luck and I hope the crowd is huge.

Benj
15-11-2012, 05:39 AM
Thanks guys, hopefully we can get a decent turnout, as the Mullaloo is thinking of bringing us on as a regular band, which would be very cool.