PDA

View Full Version : MXR90 / RAT2 import?

09-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Adam, if this isn't appropriate here, can you move it or delete it? Cheers.

-===-

Hi, all.

I may have some room in a parcel coming from the US.

If so, I can add a few

new MXR Phase 90 Block for about USD70-75
new RAT2 for about US75-80

Both are from a reputable dealer. Neither come with power supplies- like they'd be useful.

If you buy a Rat, I STRONGLY suggest you contacts Jack Orman for a fantastic e-book on the Rat (and the Muff).

If you want to know the two things to make your Block '90 a script, I can do that for, oh, $423! Seriously, just let me know.

There may be a small charge for shipping from the US. Of course, postage from me to you will be full rate.

No money will change hands until the main parcel is on it way. Then it's prompt payment thanks. If that doesn't suit you, it doesn't suit me either.

eMail dmac at propadog dot com if interested before say 13 Nov. If we run out of room in the box, first in best dressed.

Over to you.

Gavin1393
09-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote from dmac on November 8, 2012, 21:33
Adam, if this isn't appropriate here, can you move it or delete it? Cheers.

-===-

Hi, all.

I may have some room in a parcel coming from the US.

If so, I can add a few

new MXR Phase 90 Block for about USD70-75
new RAT2 for about US75-80

Both are from a reputable dealer. Neither come with power supplies- like they'd be useful.

If you buy a Rat, I STRONGLY suggest you contacts Jack Orman for a fantastic e-book on the Rat (and the Muff).

If you want to know the two things to make your Block '90 a script, I can do that for, oh, $423! Seriously, just let me know.

There may be a small charge for shipping from the US. Of course, postage from me to you will be full rate.

No money will change hands until the main parcel is on it way. Then it's prompt payment thanks. If that doesn't suit you, it doesn't suit me either.

eMail dmac at propadog dot com if interested before say 13 Nov. If we run out of room in the box, first in best dressed.

Over to you.

The MXR phase 90 is a great pedal! I'm after the EVH version!

09-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Might sort this one out so people know what they order if they do order.

Definition: basically, Script is with the Script logo, 74 - ~77; Block logo is ~77-84, then from when Dunlop bought the remains of MXR.

The EVH MXR Phase 90 is a Phase 90 with a button switching between Script and Block circuits, a.k.a. the infamous "R28" mod. On this board they are R5 and R6.

The PCBs in the current versions of all Phase 90s have "EVH phase 90 Rev.B" printed on them.

When I built mine, I put in the switch, and ended up leaving it on Script. However, it has now left the pedalboard.

Please note: I've spoken to my supplier, and the PCBS are now leaving Dunlop with surface mount components (little components soldered on the board) which I don't mod because I'm 51 and my hands shake too much. I won't supply the mod details unless you ask me and you absolve me of all blame.

11-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Last call for interest in these pedals. mail dmac at propdaog dot com.

I like to have my orders in by midday Monday our time so they are sitting in the inbox in the States when they open for business their time.

Interesting trivia for you- three outstanding people in the industry were born or lived in Bloomington, Indiana.
John Mellencamp,
David Lee Roth, and
me. :D

Gavin1393
11-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote from dmac on November 11, 2012, 08:38

I like to have my orders in by midday Monday our time so they are sitting in the inbox in the States when they open for business their time.

Interesting trivia for you- three outstanding people in the industry were born or lived in Bloomington, Indiana.
John Mellencamp,
David Lee Roth, and

Had no idea the top two were as famous! :D

12-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote from Gavin1393 on November 11, 2012, 08:45

Quote from dmac on November 11, 2012, 08:38

John Mellencamp,
David Lee Roth, and

Had no idea the top two were as famous! :D

The woman I followed there was astounding. But that's for another time... :D