PDA

View Full Version : checking kits

Eagles84
15-09-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm just curious as to whether you check these kits yourself for quality before they are sent to us?
I've bought numerous kits from various sources in the past and there are usually at least one (often difficult to rectify) manufacturers faults.

I would like to say though, that your website is fantastic! I quite like the fact you have put a friendly face to the company in your intro vid and all your instructional clips, very cool!
I'll be pointing my students, friends and my own credit card in your direction! haha

adam
15-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Hey Eagles84,

Thanks for the post. Yes, I've put my name (and reputation?) to the business, so I can't just send out any old crap. The kits are checked before they're sent out by my business partner (who handles distribution).

I have to say, I'm pretty amazed at the overall quality of these kits, which, let's be honest, are ridiculously cheap.

The QC from the factory is also excellent. I haven't found one that's missing anything. Even down to the last screw.

There's been a few with some small flaws in the wood, like glue marks, but nothing you can't sand away.

Plus, I've got a solid guarantee, so, if you're not happy you send it back and get another one or your money back.

It would only take one really negative review to kill a business like this.

Cheers, Adam.

Eagles84
16-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Agreed! They are the best hobby for the price! :D

Thanks for the response! I can't wait to submit a few pictures of my attempts :D