PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Nadiene Caple
05-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Thank you so much for the speedy delivery of my LP-1 kit I ordered it on the 30 August and I received it in Ocean Grove today 4 September. AMAZING!! it looks fantastic with all parts as described. I am so excited to get started on it this weekend I hope. :)

adam
05-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Wow, that was pretty quick! I'm glad to hear you're happy with your kit. Thanks for the positive review (our first!)

I think the LP-1, with its flame maple top and binding, looks the best of the 7 kits. I hope you're going to use a clear stain.

Take your time and care with the build, don't rush it. If you have any questions, we've got a team here to answer them.

Oh, don't forget, we want to see how your guitar turns out. make sure you post some pics when it's all done.

Adam.

dingobass
12-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanks Adam,
I ordered my Strat kit Sunday night, 9th Sept. and it arrived today, Tues. 11th Sept :o ..... Are you psychic and knew that I was going to buy that kit and posted it out to me last week?
Two days and it is in my hands. That, my Friend, is what I call service! :D

Regards,
Phil.

adam
12-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Great Phil, glad you're happy.

16-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Hi Adam, Nice to see a genuine guitar kit site in Oz. I am one of the many who have been RIPPED of by "Guitar Kits Direct". As I am a pensioner it will take me a while to replace the money i have lost but I will be using you for my future guitar kits. I had ordered a LP 900ST DIY Guitar Kit Carved Mahogany With Spalted Maple Top. Your kits look very similar to GKD. Will you be suppling any LP's similar to this?
Thankyou,
Paul

adam
16-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote from guitmad01 on October 15, 2012, 12:11
Hi Adam, Nice to see a genuine guitar kit site in Oz. I am one of the many who have been RIPPED of by "Guitar Kits Direct". As I am a pensioner it will take me a while to replace the money i have lost but I will be using you for my future guitar kits. I had ordered a LP 900ST DIY Guitar Kit Carved Mahogany With Spalted Maple Top. Your kits look very similar to GKD. Will you be suppling any LP's similar to this?
Thankyou,
Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for dropping by and sorry to hear about your GKD experience.

I do actually have some spalted maple top LP kits coming on our next shipment, which is due mid-November. Unfortunately, I misjudged how successful this site would be and sold out of our first order in a few weeks. There's now a bit of a wait for more stock.

If you want to keep in touch with new models, when shipments arrive, etc, probably best you check us out on Facebook and "Like" our page. That way you'll get all the news immediately.

Cheers, Adam.