PDA

View Full Version : Pixel

DarkMark
21-03-2022, 10:42 PM
Having said, “No, no. We’re not getting another dog.” for the last two years, I compromised and we got a dog.
My will broke after a trip down to a friends farm near Bridgetown where my daughter spent the day and night patting and tummy rubbing the farm dogs.
Which meant pulling up some paving and laying down some grass.
We’ve had Pixel from 8 weeks of age. Almost had to sell a kidney to purchase him in these Covid19 times, but well worth the affect on family members.

DarkMark
21-03-2022, 10:49 PM
Here’s one of Pixel not biting anything, including my Achilles tendon.

McCreed
22-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Pugs are really hot again. At least you were more creative with the name than the one that has started coming to our dog park called... "Pugsley".

I still can't look at them without thinking of the original Men In Black movie!

DarkMark
22-03-2022, 09:28 AM
At the risk of revealing my family name, “Pugsley” would be a very appropriate name for our dog. The name is from my daughter, it was a choice between Pixel and Bruno. As much as I like Bruno because of the Sasha Cohen character, Pixel is easier to call out at the park.

McCreed
22-03-2022, 10:17 AM
Bruno would be funny because it's from a Netflix show called "It's Bruno" which stars a Pug-X (named Bruno).

It's a very adult show. I don't know the age of your kids, but you may want to check your devices family filter settings! :o

DarkMark
22-03-2022, 11:39 PM
I’ll have to check it out when I get a chance.

McCreed
23-03-2022, 06:24 AM
I’ll have to check it out when I get a chance.

Depending on your sense of humour, it's a pretty funny series.