PDA

View Full Version : Shipment Updates

adam
18-04-2020, 04:40 PM
If you are waiting on a Backorder or a Custom Order, which was due in "March/April", you may not be too surprised; given the Global Pandemic conditions, to learn that this shipment was delayed leaving our Factory.

Effectively, our Factories in China lost 6 weeks of production time due to COVID-19 and Chinese New Year.

In this Thread, I will provide updates as I receive them from my Shipping Agent. Please check here before emailing, as I am receiving emails almost faster than I can reply to them.

I take this opportunity to thank every customer who has contacted me to inquire about their order. Every one of you has been very understanding of the situation and more than happy to wait for their order, rather than cancel.

Your understanding and patience means that Pit Bull Guitars can continue to operate and keep 6 people in gainful employment during these very challenging times.

If you do find that you cannot wait any longer, for any reason, please email me and I can arrange to supply another kit that is in stock, or a full refund, if that is what you want.

adam
18-04-2020, 04:46 PM
April 18: Today we were notified of a delay in Singapore.

From our Agent:

"still departing on the same date but now delayed into Singapore so it misses the connection for 14th May, now ETA at Fremantle 21st May"

"Fremantle" is our Sea Port here in Western Australia.

What this means:

I have been advising customers they should have their order in the last week of May, however, given the 1 week Port/Quarantine/Customs handling time, delivery to us will be in the last week of May. So, your order will now be shipped in the last week of May or 1st week of June.

Joe Garfield
22-04-2020, 05:20 AM
If customers are outside Australia, there are also shipping delays. I found some useful info on Australia Post's website. You can click 'Domestic' or 'International' then 'View All International Updates' and choose your country to see what delays are looking like. Apparently its looking like 2-3 week delay for US shipments at this point. Hopefully it won't get worse.

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus

MichaelDH
27-04-2020, 01:12 AM
The last update I've gotten was April 15, "International departure - enroute to USA". No estimated delivery date so far. Soon, I hope.

Metalspoon
05-05-2020, 04:34 AM
Any update:) ?

Joe Garfield
05-05-2020, 09:12 AM
Mine has said “International Departure - Entroute to USA” since April 9. No changes, no estimated delivery date. I’l definitely post here as soon as it changes and I know where the shipment is.

Oh - I noticed my post says “2-3 week delay” to USA. That has now changed to “2-4 week delay” to USA per Australia Post’s site.

Metalspoon
05-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Mine currently says 2-3 weeks for the uk

Simon Barden
05-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Mine took 9 days between arriving at Perth airport and arriving in the UK (20th to 29th April). It's with the post office ATM, and am waiting to be notified by them.

Metalspoon
05-05-2020, 06:53 PM
CB CV
Mine took 9 days between arriving at Perth airport and arriving in the UK (20th to 29th April). It's with the post office ATM, and am waiting to be notified by them.

I ordered mine on the 23rd and says

International departure - enroute to United Kingdom
PERTH WA
Monday 27 April 7:01 pm

Simon Barden
05-05-2020, 06:58 PM
The 9 days to get to the UK was after I had that notification. If yours is the same, that should be tomorrow to arrive in the UK. then a couple of days for customs, then it gets shipped to the post office and then they take their time to send out the VAT/duty owing notification card.

Snivic
05-05-2020, 08:47 PM
sadly my order still says international departure ... been like that since the 17th ( to the Netherlands)

Oby
06-05-2020, 09:42 AM
Hey Adam I'm not getting any of your emails (if you're sending any) and nothing has changed with my 2 orders since we discussed it on Saturday. Is it already too late to get it to Sydney by Friday?

Joe Garfield
06-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Today mine changed from "International Departure - Entroute to USA” to "Cleared and Awaiting International Departure." That actually sounds like it took a step backwards but I think any update is good. The time and date stamp hasn't changed since 9 Apr 5:07pm however.

Snivic
06-05-2020, 01:16 PM
Same here, pretty confusing

Oby
06-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Hey Joe I'm still waiting on some strings coming from your neck of the woods I ordered back in March. Around the same time I sent a small package to my brother in Florida and he got it in just over 2 weeks. I have a major mail depot within sight of my house and stuff still takes up to 3 days to get from elsewhere in Sydney to my house. Logistics has gone crazy.
Good time to start a courier business.

jugglindan
06-05-2020, 03:08 PM
It's all over the place. I have had packages from Melbourne arrive in two days, and others took 2 months from the same city.

Simon Barden
06-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Just got (and paid) my Customs charges letter, so the kits will arrive on Thursday May 7th. So 16 days since being shipped by PBG. Not bad given the circumstances and only slightly longer than normal.

Metalspoon
06-05-2020, 05:27 PM
It’s in customs in Coventry :D

Joe Garfield
08-05-2020, 06:21 AM
Regarding USA (EXPRESS) shipments: Since mine is now over the 4 week estimate provided by AUS Post, I contacted them via chat. They said “it’s frustrating for us to tell customers we basically have no idea when they will get their shipments.” They did mention they have no control over customs, and the slight change in shipping status (from International Departure, to, Cleared and Awaiting International Departure) may reflect a customs delay or process change.

The ‘estimated’ delays are obviously much less for shipping within Australia, and are estimated to be better for Asia and Europe.

I’m not at all posting to complain, particularly with regards to Adam, PitBull, or this forum. I’m just posting my experience as information that might help other customers. IDK how many people here are from the US.

Sonic Mountain
08-05-2020, 07:42 AM
There are a tonne of factors out of Pitbulls control. I am sure they are pulling their hair out as well. I'm finding the same as others in this thread, some stuff is arriving fine, other stuff is taking ages. We just need to be patient, good practice for actually building :D.

MichaelDH
09-05-2020, 06:40 AM
I'm in the US, placed my order 3 1/2 weeks ago and it is still waiting departure.

Snivic
12-05-2020, 02:55 AM
in 4 days it wil be a month since i ordered , still hasn't left Perth sadly.
AusPost needs to sort their stuff out...

Joe Garfield
14-05-2020, 04:03 AM
Aus Post has been updating their website regarding the delays. It’s a good idea to check every once in a while. Here is the link for international shipments:

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates

Re: USA shipments: I ordered 5 weeks ago and delays were expected 2-3 weeks. It changed to 2-4 weeks and is now up to 5-7 weeks.

Re: All (International) shipments: They have a note that orders placed between March 25 and April 30 are experiencing additional delays. They also have a note that they’re doing a lot to try to mitigate the delays: they’ve hired more people, are working 24 hours, have re-purposed facilities and hired additional freighters.

king casey
14-05-2020, 06:15 AM
FWIW I skeptically viewed an email they sent me stating that due to COVID-19 deliveries had been extended to 7 days a week.
So surprised when my package arrived on Saturday morning.
Don't know if it includes outbound deliveries but you'd think it would at least take some of the bottle-neck out.

cheers, Mark.

McCreed
14-05-2020, 06:46 AM
I'm not usually one to defend Aus Post, but given the circumstances I've been pretty surprised how well they're actually doing.

I would also advise to take the tracking information somewhat lightly. I was tracking a parcel from Melbourne to Brisbane and the tracking info stated "Shipping information received by Australia Post" for 5 days. No scans showing any movement or progress, then it arrived at my door. I didn't get a "Delivered" notification until two days after it had been delivered.

My guess is that the supply chain is so overwhelmed that the scanning of every single package (as usual) would cut into time of actually moving the package.

That's purely speculation on my part. I don't personally know anyone that works for AP that could confirm or deny.

adam
16-05-2020, 06:15 PM
Still on Track for the 21st.

rjmc
17-05-2020, 07:04 PM
Hi Adam,

Correct me if I didn't understand. You'll recieve the pending shipment on May 21st?

If so, that is awesomeeee..

Greetings from Portugal

HatchA
18-05-2020, 02:28 AM
Still on Track for the 21st.

Many thanks for keeping us updated, Adam! I've just realised that's only four days away... (Long time since I ordered in late February :O )

Excitement level just went up :D

Snivic
18-05-2020, 04:02 AM
my order still says it's in Perth waiting for departure, and the info now says that it will go by sea with a delay of 40 - 60 days...
Trying to stay positive but i highly doubt it will be here withing 60 days, 30 have passed all ready and it hasn't even left yet

MichaelDH
22-05-2020, 07:36 AM
Mine is now in Chicago .... no telling how long until it gets to me, but at least it has crossed the pond ....

king casey
22-05-2020, 07:59 AM
FWIW I skeptically viewed an email they sent me stating that due to COVID-19 deliveries had been extended to 7 days a week.
So surprised when my package arrived on Saturday morning.
Don't know if it includes outbound deliveries but you'd think it would at least take some of the bottle-neck out.

cheers, Mark.

Having said that, the postie was supposed to deliver today...but instead of ringing the doorbell, quietly left a card on the step, stating that I could pick up my parcel the next day after 2:00 pm.

cheers, Mark.

Sonic Mountain
22-05-2020, 09:42 AM
So infuriating. I'm always home and they do that to me all the time. So I have to wait until 4pm and then drive down to the post office to collect it. The post office is a block away, it's almost more trouble for them to take it there. I've complained but nothing happens.

My Startrack guy is awesome though for larger packages. He knows where to leave them if I happen to be out, he normally has some african drum music absolutely blasting out of the van though so I hear him coming from a mile off.. it's like a big kids ice cream van.

king casey
22-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Apparently it's not just me. (or SM)

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/australia-post-responds-to-hundreds-of-complaints-about-delivery/news-story/7a3171055b1cc7eca72aff0db765dbce

cheers, Mark.

jugglindan
22-05-2020, 01:49 PM
Apparently it's not just me. (or SM)

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/australia-post-responds-to-hundreds-of-complaints-about-delivery/news-story/7a3171055b1cc7eca72aff0db765dbce

cheers, Mark.

No, it's not just you. I get carded (so to speak) all the time for deliveries while I have been home all day. I don't think they even bother to knock. Just stealthily drop the card and take all parcels back to the post office at the end of their run.

J.R.303
22-05-2020, 02:23 PM
I'm in the UK and my parcel has been "Held" for over a week now with no way of contacting them to pay the charges because it's not essential.
Problem is it is essential to me:D::cool:

Simon Barden
22-05-2020, 04:02 PM
That's pretty normal for the UK PO.

Marcel
22-05-2020, 05:42 PM
The doctors tell us that this virus causes blood clots, and it seems it also causes postal clots.

A package was sent Priority mail to me in Australia from Alabama USA on the 29th of April... According to tracking info It somehow got to Miami Florida on the 1st of May, and has remained there ever since. Considering it should be on the other side of the USA to get to Australia maybe there are sillier things at play...

BJP
22-05-2020, 06:35 PM
Hi all, just a quick update.

Thankfully, we're starting to see some good news emails from international customers that have been waiting a while, telling us that their kit has finally arrived.
If you're still waiting, hopefully it wont be too far away. :)

In other news, we've had confirmation that our long-awaited new shipment will be arriving at the warehouse on Tuesday morning! We'll have all hands on deck for a couple of days to get all your backorders on the way.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.

HatchA
23-05-2020, 06:28 AM
You've made me quite happy with those words, Ben.

Do you guys give the custom orders a once-over to make sure it's pretty much as requested?

Thanks, Steve.

BJP
23-05-2020, 09:08 AM

Do you guys give the custom orders a once-over to make sure it's pretty much as requested?

Thanks, Steve.

Hi Steve,

Yes, we check that the specs are correct and that the neck fits properly etc.

Twodogies
23-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Looks like mine missed the boat. I'm not buying another kit..I'm not buying another kit .lol

Brendan
23-05-2020, 11:57 AM

Thanks, Steve.

Having been there when they come in Steve - yes they do.

J.R.303
24-05-2020, 04:08 PM
That's pretty normal for the UK PO.

Well it turns out Parcel Force had my parcel in their depot in Exeter.
I emailed them and they told me to pay the customs charge with my 17 digit number which they would send me.
They didn't send it so I phoned them which wasn't a problem even though it wasn't essential.
It turns out that their system had the wrong address even though the parcel had the correct one on it.
So now I have my 17 digit number but they will only send it to the address they have in their system.......
Upshot is, I had to take an hours drive and pick it up from the depot which was fine as I popped in to say Hi to the grandaughter who lives in Exeter. (social distancing in the garden)
So if you are having problems with Parcel Force even though they say to not phone them at the moment, it really isn't a problem.

Andy40
24-05-2020, 04:33 PM
I had to take an hours drive

That's just across town in Brisbane.

Glad you got it mate.

matthew
24-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Soooo, Wednesday or Thursday for the online store to get updated?

BJP
25-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Soooo, Wednesday or Thursday for the online store to get updated?

Yep, it should all be updated by Thursday :)

FrankenWashie
25-05-2020, 03:28 PM
That's just across town in Brisbane.

Glad you got it mate.

In Sydney, that’s my morning commute, and it’s only 14km.

Andy40
25-05-2020, 04:00 PM
I always wondered what the attraction is to Sydney.:confused:

colin2121
25-05-2020, 04:48 PM

We love sitting in cars not going anywhere.:(

Marze
25-05-2020, 06:45 PM

That’s why I moved to the Gold Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankenWashie
25-05-2020, 06:58 PM
For me, it’s that fact that it’s not Auckland.

jugglindan
25-05-2020, 09:00 PM
We love sitting in cars not going anywhere.:(

That's one of the reasons I like Canberra. Almost no traffic. If only we could move the politicians somewhere else, like maybe Sydney, then Canberra would be perfect!

Simon Barden
25-05-2020, 09:44 PM
But then everyone would move to Canberra. You can't win.

FrankenWashie
26-05-2020, 05:57 AM
That's one of the reasons I like Canberra. Almost no traffic. If only we could move the politicians somewhere else, like maybe Sydney, then Canberra would be perfect!

Bro, no, just NO. We’ve enough problems with Gladys and co.

Andy40
26-05-2020, 09:44 AM
For me, it’s that fact that it’s not Auckland.

Yeah look, fair enough

king casey
26-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Looks like this thread is devolving into mindless tribalism.
Just the recipe that those politicians serve up to keep the natives fighting and cutting up one another.

cheers, Mark.

Andy40
27-05-2020, 07:31 AM
Oh God I hope thats not the next pitbull stock shipment

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/cargo-ship-loses-40-containers-in-heavy-weather-off-the-nsw-coast/news-story/663ee075563f592b60f86837e4c46bc0

Sonic Mountain
27-05-2020, 07:54 AM
Wrong side of the country you'd have to think.

jugglindan
27-05-2020, 08:16 AM
Looks like this thread is devolving into mindless tribalism.
Just the recipe that those politicians serve up to keep the natives fighting and cutting up one another.

cheers, Mark.

The old divide and rule
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSYPecZI_AI

Oh God I hope thats not the next pitbull stock shipment

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/cargo-ship-loses-40-containers-in-heavy-weather-off-the-nsw-coast/news-story/663ee075563f592b60f86837e4c46bc0

Or the new op amps I have been waiting months for :(

ThatCluelessGerman
31-05-2020, 12:56 AM
Are the previously backordered kits now shipping? I ordered the GR-1SF in late April and I'm curious when they will ship. Must contain my excitement :D

Snivic
01-06-2020, 04:58 PM
6 and a half weeks...package still hasn't left Perth >.< .... starting to think they may have lost it

Nativebobcat
02-06-2020, 05:10 AM
Same situation here Snivic. My custom order has been stuck in Perth as of April 1st. Just saw on the tracking site today that my parcel’s gone from ”cleared and awaiting international departure” to ”pending”

I figure that could be either really bad or really good.

MichaelDH
02-06-2020, 07:54 AM
Mine sat in WA for nearly 5 weeks, now it's been in Chicago for 2 weeks. At this rate, I figure I'll get it by my birthday in July and I'll consider it a birthday gift I bought myself well in advance.

Kristian
02-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Mine been stuck in Perth since may 6th :(

nDR01d
03-06-2020, 12:51 PM
My order doesn't show up in the 'My Account' section (I do have an inv # though), so I'm just winging it and gathering info from you all as to when it could be in Qld...I figure it's going to be a great surprise when it comes - like having a Golden Ticket in a Wonka bar.

HatchA
04-06-2020, 09:54 AM
I ordered a kit at the end of February. Tuesday I received pic's to check I'm happy with it (I'm over the moon!), yesterday it was logged with DHL for shipment; due for delivery on the 11th.

First kit excitement levels are currently residing in the attic, and are set to go through the roof some time over the weekend in preparation for the 11th...

MichaelDH
05-06-2020, 09:17 AM
After sitting in Chicago the last 2 weeks, it has cleared customs. Maybe a few more days ... maybe ....

Joe Garfield
07-06-2020, 03:07 PM
My guitar has been stuck after clearing customs since 9 April. Yesterday I was notified it arrived in the United States. For those located in the USA and waiting: it’s coming.

ThatCluelessGerman
09-06-2020, 05:14 PM
My kit was shipped on Friday, June 5h, from Perth, and it just hit customs in Frankfurt, Germany. I can't believe it! I heard international express shipping is fast, but this is insane! Now let's see how fast the German customs will process it.

Meanwhile, another parcel that was posted to me from only 200 km away finally has made it to my hometown, and it only took it 7 days :rolleyes: (it could have probably walked to me, faster..)

Cliff Rogers
09-06-2020, 07:49 PM
I placed an order on the 29th of May, it shipped the same day, traveled 6563 kms & arrived yesterday the 8th of June.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bayswater,+Western+Australia+6053/Malaga,+Western+Australia+6090/Perth,+Western+Australia/Sydney,+New+South+Wales/Redbank+QLD/Malanda,+Queensland+4885/@-25.9823784,125.6950231,5z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m38!4m37!1m5!1m1!1s0x2a32ba6e8f6b26 91:0x504f0b535df3f00!2m2!1d115.925209!2d-31.9217591!1m5!1m1!1s0x2a32b1a9f35fb5c7:0x504f0b53 5df4a40!2m2!1d115.8934621!2d-31.8555873!1m5!1m1!1s0x2a32966cdb47733d:0x304f0b53 5df55d0!2m2!1d115.8604572!2d-31.9505269!1m5!1m1!1s0x6b129838f39a743f:0x3017d681 632a850!2m2!1d151.2092955!2d-33.8688197!1m5!1m1!1s0x6b914b7c7206857d:0x502a35af 3de9630!2m2!1d152.866667!2d-27.6!1m5!1m1!1s0x6978a23f4b323e33:0x4e7e6e739f1761 f3!2m2!1d145.594043!2d-17.3490789!3e0

MichaelDH
10-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Finally! Made it to my door today .... almost 2 months after ordering.

Nativebobcat
11-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Congrats Michael!

A question for everyone: how’s your experience with tracking at Australia Post? Does it update often?

ThatCluelessGerman
11-06-2020, 03:47 PM
My kit arrived yesterday, safe and beautiful! Thank you so much! Will order again!

PS: International shipping with DHL express was nice and easy. You can now pay customs with PayPal! Really convenient. My parcel left Perth on Friday and arrived at my door (in Hamburg, Germany) at Wednesday.

Sonic Mountain
12-06-2020, 06:10 AM
Congrats Michael!

A question for everyone: how’s your experience with tracking at Australia Post? Does it update often?

Rubbish. The tracking is terrible and only a rough guide at best.

Cliff Rogers
12-06-2020, 06:16 AM
Aus Post tracking works a treat.... after the item has been delivered, sometimes. :rolleyes:

FrankenWashie
12-06-2020, 06:52 AM
Congrats Michael!

I’ve not experienced any issue with it, I receive and send stuff all the time and it’s pretty much on the money 90% of the time.
disclaimer: I live adjacent the CBD in the country’s largest metropolis, my deliveries to my work address arrive from a depot 4 km away.
i do not for one moment believe that my experience is typical.

king casey
12-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Aus Post tracking works a treat.... after the item has been delivered, sometimes. :rolleyes:

Absolute farce.

Tracking states delivery Tue 16 - Fri 19.

When I clicked on Tracking history....

'Attemped delivery, no one in attendance'.

Of course I was in attendance and there was no attempted delivery whatsoever.
Walked out to the mailbox and the the card was sitting there.

Now I have to wait until tomorrow and go down the post office to pick it up myself.

cheers, Mark.

JohnH
12-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Absolute farce.

Tracking states delivery Tue 16 - Fri 19.

When I clicked on Tracking history....

'Attemped delivery, no one in attendance'.

Of course I was in attendance and there was no attempted delivery whatsoever.
Walked out to the mailbox and the the card was sitting there.

Now I have to wait until tomorrow and go down the post office to pick it up myself.

cheers, Mark.

We've had a few of these, but they were marked as delivered even though they weren't at our house, and we've been working from home for months and can see the mailbox from the computer. Fun times

colin2121
12-06-2020, 11:48 AM
I ordered a very small item on eBay. It had to get from Melbourne to Sydney. On tracking it did leave Melbourne after 4 weeks, visited Sydney and then went back to Melbourne. After 5 weeks I finally got it following lodging a complaint. If anyone wants the Australia Post CEO's email address PM me.

king casey
12-06-2020, 12:04 PM
I may take you up on that colin. I have lodged a complaint.

Previously I was awaiting a guitar neck delivery, when I caught a glimpse of the postie in the front yard.
I opened the door to see a 'no one at home' card left on the stoop.
I snatched it up and chased the buggar over to his van.
He didn't have the parcel with him..he had to scrabble through other parcels on board to find it.
Unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me as I should have got his licence number and perhaps he could be replaced with somebody prepared to carry out their job.

cheers, Mark.

Edit: Just received notification that it's ready to be picked up at the post office.
Stand by for build diary number 4.

FrankenWashie
12-06-2020, 12:44 PM
It seems to be common practice for the contractors to simply walk their route with a handful of cards and fire them at letterboxes and front doors.
my beautiful other half has this experience regularly, but it’s not been one that I have shared. I believe her and my collective auspost experience is representative of both the lowest and highest ends of their Delivery 📦 performance.

OliSam
12-06-2020, 01:15 PM
It seems to be common practice for the contractors to simply walk their route with a handful of cards and fire them at letterboxes and front doors.
my beautiful other half has this experience regularly, but it’s not been one that I have shared. I believe her and my collective auspost experience is representative of both the lowest and highest ends of their Delivery [emoji403] performance.

Thats been my experience also.
Ive been home and they havnt even knocked on the door! Just put the card in the letter box and left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nativebobcat
12-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Oh wow! I didn’t mean to turn this into a bashing thread for Auspost but you guys really seem to have gotten the short stick when it comes to mail services. 😉

Snivic
12-06-2020, 11:04 PM
My kit arrived yesterday, safe and beautiful! Thank you so much! Will order again!

PS: International shipping with DHL express was nice and easy. You can now pay customs with PayPal! Really convenient. My parcel left Perth on Friday and arrived at my door (in Hamburg, Germany) at Wednesday.

mean while my package still says "Cleared awaiting international departure" it's been 2 months and i can't even get an answer from Auspost if it has even left the country yet.
Knowing my luck they probably lost it or something

PJSprog
13-06-2020, 03:19 AM
I know it's no consolation, but we get pretty much the same treatment over here in The States from our US Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. Sometimes tracking says "Left at door," yet there's nothing there. Sometimes it says "Out for delivery" for three or four days before it magically appears one day. Sometimes it still says "In transit" as it sits on the kitchen table with a box opener in my hand.

DHL seems to be the only reliable parcel delivery service on the planet.

In the spirit of not straying too far afield on the thread topic, my KH-1 kit arrived from Perth AUS to Trenton IL USA in eight days, which included two days sitting in US Customs in Chicago. And, that was in December, too, when shippers are swamped with holiday stuff. Can't complain at all about the delivery time. Of course, that was a year before this CV mess, too.

Snivic
18-06-2020, 09:38 PM
2 months and 1 day after it left Perth..
Finally my order arrived at customs, lets see how long it takes them XD

Micko
03-07-2020, 05:52 AM
When will the st1 be available again? I need another one

JohnH
03-07-2020, 05:58 AM
DHL seems to be the only reliable parcel delivery service on the planet.

+1 for DHL. I always choose them if they're a delivery option - it's CRAZY how fast they have had things at my door from international deliveries.

Ethan_
06-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Have there been any delays for custom orders recently?

Twodogies
06-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Have there been any delays for custom orders recently?

Ummm been waiting 6 months for mine lol

Ethan_
06-07-2020, 08:35 PM
sick, thats so fun