PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

adam
24-12-2019, 06:09 PM
I don't get to spend much time here, on our Community Forum, but I do check in now and then to see whats new and to keep an eye on the "New Kits" sub-Forum, to see what kits you think we should add.

However, almost every day I get a message saying how awesome our Community Forum is and how it has helped new and experienced builders get the best out of their kit.

Thank you all for this. You've made our humble forum one of the most highly regarded public resources for amateur DIY Guitar builders.

I sincerely wish you and yours the very Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

If you need anything over the Christmas period, I will be on deck; just message me - adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars(dot)com.

Merry Christmas

Simon Barden
24-12-2019, 06:56 PM
A merry Christmas to you, Adam, and to one and all.

DrNomis_44
24-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Wishing you and all the staff at Pitbull Guitars a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2019, lets hope next year turns out to be awesome.

colin2121
25-12-2019, 06:14 AM
Merry Christmas Adam and all those who contribute so much positive input to the forum.
And best Christmas wishes to the firefighters across the country.

Sonic Mountain
25-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Hope Everybody has a safe and enjoyable break. This forum is such a great resource. It’s rare to find boards like this so active these days, feels like a second online home these days.

Dedman
25-12-2019, 06:52 AM
Merry Xmas Adam, thanks for a great place to hang out

DarkMark
25-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Merry Christmas Adam. As someone who doesn’t get out much and isn’t interested in social media, I quite enjoy seeing what these characters from a variety of different backgrounds are up to and sharing the common interest. Thanks for the forum.

Fretworn
26-12-2019, 05:51 AM
Merry Christmas Adam & the Pitbull crew