Good morning all! It's been a while since I've been here. Fatherhood, work and lack of pocket money have all been contributing factors

I've recently decided and committed to modding my '83 MIJ Telecaster, and committed to buying (awaiting delivery) of a handmade "Martin A Smith" wide range humbucker (https://www.martinasmith.com.au/coll...mbucker-single) from downtown Perth, WA for the neck.

After I pulled the trigger and paid for it, I had an afterthought about the wiring and pots...

Martin will supply me with a 1meg pot to compliment the new pickup, but then I thought about the stock bridge PUP? I assume the pots in the Tele are 250k, and from what I've read the bridge is going to be UNBELIEVABLY bright if going though a 1meg pot.

Now I am the first to admit I know next to zero about electronics. Can someone offer me any advice? The only possible solution I came up with was buying a control panel with three knobs, and hopefully find a wiring diagram online, but so far I've come up with nothing.

Just to complicate things a little more, I want to be able to split the new WRHB too. I have the original control plate for the tele which has a switch on it (was for phasing before I disconnected it), which I thought I could utilise.