Had a big clean up in what I pretentiously term 'the studio' these days. I'm sure you have noticed in the background of my pics the general clutter and chaos. Dumped a trailer load of clutter, offloaded some bits and pieces and did a lot of reorganising.

Since moving the car project on I've been gradually reclaiming the space. Its now a workshop come office/hobby room. I'd love to sound proof and insulate it properly (how do you like the $200 Kmart insulation job? Works really well!) but we are probably going to sell and get a bigger place (with a better music area I hope) in the next year or so, so not worth the outlay. It works fine as Is and I can still open the roller doors and let a breeze through. Been a scorcher outside today, but surprisingly pleasant inside, apart from the dust and 1000 odd displaced spiders.

Anyway, show us where you work. I've seen the whole spectrum on here from people working in the box the kit came in, to people who clearly have a great setup to work in. Give us look at the lab.