Hi folks, just received my new SV-1 kit today. I guess a Christmas present to self. The cat & dog got food.
This will add to my collection of a Yamaha APX-6A acoustic/electric which I bought in Germany about 19 years ago and my Aria fender start copy crafted by Merve Cargill about 40 years ago. That has very very fast action. Many have tried it and wanted to buy it, but it's not for sale.

I learnt a lot watching Merve working on many guitars like for Ross Wilson and others.
While working in Germany, I joined a group making a small guitar. I could only do the theory as all my tools were at home. Still haven't made it yet. Yesterday I looked at the timber and said after the SV-1 then maybe just maybe.

So, the kit arrived today in good packaging. The neck was numbered the same as the body, so it is a match. Now am checking out the parts to make sure everything is there. This kit come with the pickups and switch already mounted on the scratch plate. This is not a worry as I was in electronics for over 45 years.

So maybe tomorrow I can start work to build this.

Will keep posted with pics if I can remember.

Doug.